2 Pass Rushers And An Ot With First 3 Picks Possible

Trade down from #6 to #10. Hopefully Detroit is enamored with Mike Evans.Gain an additional pick and select Anthony Barr. If he's not available, take the highest rated tackle. Then double up on pass rushers with the second round picks. I say start building the 3-4 with two stud olbs.

Trade down from #6 to #10. Hopefully Detroit is enamored with Mike Evans.Gain an additional pick and select Anthony Barr. If he's not available, take the highest rated tackle. Then double up on pass rushers with the second round picks. I say start building the 3-4 with two stud olbs.

We need an immediate play maker on D and not another project.

Edited by A different point of view

We need an OT and a young NT before we need 2 DE's. People just don't get it that a pass rush is not obtained by only DE's. We still have a position or two needed on our interior dline

in a 3-4, the pass rush is generated off the edge, not from the NT. We already have or NT, but I agree we do need some better depth there. Somebody mention McCullers from Tennessee. He's 6'7 350. We can use that kind of size somewhere!!

Can anybody tell me how many pass rushers is too many to have? I want all the front 7 to rush the passer. Bring back the GRITS!!!!

Nolan I want 10 players with 10 sacks each. Oh and this is for the Falcons not against Matt Ryan. We all have seen that last year. It did not turn out so well for us as Falcons fans.

If we trade down to #10 and gain an extra 2nd, we need to take Lewan 1st (assuming Matthews is gone), then take Ford and Attaochu with the two 2nd rd. picks.

Who are you cutting and whose to say those guys you mentioned aren't any better than what we have on the roster now this is the question.

For me trade down is probably option 3.

I'd go up and get my guy as #1

Stay pat @ 6 as 2 and the above option is my 3rd.

Many forget we have a bunch of raw talent at pass rushing positions.

Yep way too much on the RAW side for my liking! So with the Talent you speak of who do you see being the studs to get to the QB this year? I dont mind having raw talent on the team at all. But ya best have someone in front of them that gets the job DONE! Why do you think this coaching staff is in this mess now?

Why would we want two more decent/average talent passrushers. We already have like 7 of those on the roster. If we're going passrusher it needs to be round one, and a high round one at that. Otherwise we may as well just wait until next year and address other needs first this year.

This would be smart; very smart.