My Case For Aaron Donald

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People , people , people . No way Donald gets drafted by us. Can't believe how dense this board has gotten . Mark my words .... NO DONALD IN ATLANTA .....

Its definitely not the high probability, but its not as if its zero chance or would be a terrible pick like you are making it out to be. Fact is OT may be the biggest need. Or an actual edge rusher. You can definitely make the argument for that so it would mean the coaches had to absolutely love Donald to take him over Robinson, Mack, or Matthews. I don't expect Robinson or Mack to be there so i think its going to come down to Matthews/Donald/Lewan or trade back to 9 with Buff or 10 with Detroit.

I aint gonna lie i'm gonna be absolutely pissed if we dont take him and Tampa does. If our O line is already bad then imagine how much worse its going to be against that D line with McCoy/Donald on the interior twice a year.

I aint gonna lie i'm gonna be absolutely pissed if we dont take him and Tampa does. If our O line is already bad then imagine how much worse its going to be against that D line with McCoy/Donald on the interior twice a year.

Exactly !

Hopefully the Falcons as a team isn't as DUMBED DOWN as this MB.

And take what's so painfully obvious they need the most.

If you want to stop making making Geno Smiths look like All Pros then we need Donald.

If you want to see Drew Breese on his back twice a year then we need Donald.

Its not a bad thing to have depth on the Dline

If you want to stop making making Geno Smiths look like All Pros then we need Donald.

If you want to see Drew Breese on his back twice a year then we need Donald.

Its not a bad thing to have depth on the Dline

The depth is what they resigned.

We need play makers on the D-Line !

Babs>Donald

they are the same player . This Donald craze is maddening ... I don't understand the thought process with our fans . They seem to love small quick DT and yet year after year we are terrible against the run and inside pressure . But yet we FINALLY get a big boy in Free Agency and now people want to draft another Babs . I don't get it ...

they are the same player . This Donald craze is maddening ... I don't understand the thought process with our fans . They seem to love small quick DT and yet year after year we are terrible against the run and inside pressure . But yet we FINALLY get a big boy in Free Agency and now people want to draft another Babs . I don't get it ...

Uh Pass rush anybody?

Jerry is lucky to be in the NFL after his leg injury his rookie year and has been a step and a half slower since. They both are slow pokes compared to Donald.

I call bs on that . Donald is the same exact player as Babs . He may not even be as good as Babs . If I'm not mistaken , he hasn't played one game against NFL linemen yet , Babs has .