» 2013 first-round pick

(No. 3: DE Dion Jordan)

raiders_logo.jpg

Raiders receive:

» 2013 first-round pick

(No. 12: CB D.J. Hayden)

» 2013 second-round pick

(No. 42: OT Menelik Watson)

Analysis: The Dolphins traded two picks in the 2013 NFL Draft to acquire Oregon defensive end Dion Jordan, who is considered one of the top available pass rushers. The trade was anticipated on theRaiders' part, since the team was eager to acquire more early-round talent as they continue to rebuild their roster. The Raiders later nabbed Houston cornerback D.J. Hayden with the first-round pick they received from the Dolphins.

Mayock said a reason why he thinks a team like the Falcons might not trade up is because under the "draft value chart" is a 2nd, 3rd and next years 1st just to swap 1st rounders this year. I don't know if that "chart" takes into account our picks this year being at the top of the rounds.

Cool picture bro!

Waste more of your life here failing at "trolling" because you are pathetic. You have nothing better to do and are just a useless parasite on the world's ***.

Sorry you're a mentally ill theorist. Stop wrapping foil around your head and accept your psychiatric treatment before you hurt a member of society who is actually worth something.

Cool picture bro!

Ask you mom to send you to Tuggles for a sleep over. You can make your tin foil hats and cry together.

Waste more of your life here failing at "trolling" because you are pathetic. You have nothing better to do and are just a useless parasite on the world's ***.

LOL ... You are so bad at guessing who's behind the usernames. If you tried to contact your NSA contact, he could tell who I really am tongue.png

That dude just talked to himself. laugh.png

TSA rape guy has to be the most high strung stressed out MOFO I have ever come across in my life. lol

To bad he can't tell which post he made and which ones others made ... I guess he just made his tinfoil hat too big and now it's clouding his vision.

LOL ... You are so bad at guessing who's behind the usernames. If you tried to contact your NSA contact, he could tell who I really am tongue.png

We've all heard him go off about hating America and being a Nazi loving Hamas member. I wonder what he thinks of Denmark and the Netherlands? I have to hear this.

Hey TSA guy, what sort of crazyness goes on in Denmark that the "blind sheep" should know about? laugh.png

Not sure where you got the impression I was "guessing who's behind usernames", but then again you're an idiot.

Waste some more of your sad life posting pictures made by other delusional losers like you.

We've all heard him go off about hating America and being a Nazi loving Hamas member. I wonder what he thinks of Denmark and the Netherlands? I have to hear this.

Hey TSA guy, what sort of crazyness goes on in Denmark that the "blind sheep" should know about? laugh.png

I doubt he even knows what Denmark is.

You doesn't look to amused ... It looks like you're a bit angry. Better take that pill now and get rid of those annoying tics smile.png

Unfortunately a delusional failure like yourself wouldn't understand why it's so amusing to see the conditioned responses of a couple handicapped fools.

Why is it that you tell yourself I would be made angry by what an anonymous loser like you on the internet thinks? Your life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do than "troll people".

Maybe if you stopped wasting your life you wouldn't have that problem.

But you won't. Because you're too pathetic. And that's what makes it so funny.

So waste some more of it here with your fellow loser friend, I think you wrapped that tin foil hat you're so obsessed about too tight and it cut off the air to your brain.

The best use of your one chance at life your joke of a brain can come up with is being an internet attention whore. That's why you are the joke and you'll always be hilarious.

Unfortunately a delusional failure like yourself wouldn't understand why it's so amusing to see the conditioned responses of a couple handicapped fools.

Why is it that you tell yourself I would be made angry by what an anonymous loser like you on the internet thinks? Your life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do than "troll people".

So waste some more of it here with your fellow loser friend, I think you wrapped that tin foil hat you're so obsessed about too tight and it cut off the air to your brain.

The best use of your one chance at life your joke of a brain can come up with is being an internet attention whore. That's why you are the joke and you'll always be hilarious.

You calling anyone pathetic is rich. lol

Tell us more about TSA , Isreal , and the First Lady?

tick.gif

You calling anyone pathetic is rich. lol

Tell us more about TSA , Isreal , and the First Lady?

tick.gif

You are the definition of pathetic and hilarious.

Sorry the truth stings. Cry some more.

Are you angry now? .. It sure looks that way. Maybe this will calm you down:

This way, you'll never have to leave your basement and have drones flying over your head. You don't need to thank me .. You are welcome! :)

These delusional losers are still here crying?

You still don't get that you ARE the joke hahahahaha.

Write some more butthurt posts that I'll never read you sad sad wastes of life.

Sorry you're ignorant, mentally ill and pathetic. Waste the rest of your miserable life here crying. You are nothing but a useless burden society who has nothing better to do than pick internet fights when someone who isn't insane and clueless like yourself bursts your precious ego.

You're a sad scared child and it's hilarious.