Unlike Us Fans On Tatf, The Texan Forums Have The Draft Figured Out Already....

Who cares what Houston Fans think, they are the fattest city in America. They can't tell the difference between Fudge and Tar. Also Texas...one word Texas, only Steers and queers come from Texas.

What the **** does any of that have to do with anything?

Mayock said going by the draft chart it'll take this years 1st,2nd,3rd and next year's 1st

That's not happening.

I think maybe this years 1st,2nd and 4th and next years 2nd would be enough.

I wouldn't make the trade because we need to add a least 2 starters so we need our 2nd plus it would be my h cheaper to move up to 2 or 3 maybe even 4 and grab Mack or Robinson.

Dude... They have the first pick... They should be more certain.... Clowney or trade back ...... 5 other teams before us control what we do and if we want to move up .. The team we are trading control the terms then too

Please. Dear God. NO!!!

The Bucs are eerily quiet to be right outside of the top six. Everyone has been talking about what the top six are going to do but no mention of the Bucs and one would have to think they have the most flexibility given all of their FA additions... They could go WR, but with Lovie, it would be hard to pass on a DE like Clowney.

These guys realize that the 2 spots behind them are teams that are managed by Thomas Dimitroff's apprentices, right? They have to know we don't really need their pick. They take Clowney, we can get Mack, or whatever Tackle we have our eye on if the Rams for some reason take Mack.

I just don't get this theory that Houston is going to get some huge payday for that pick. The simple fact that they don't know what to do with it tells everyone that the QB class is mediocre, they are desperate, and the pick isn't worth what it would be in a normal year.