The Fact That Claude Humphrey Is Announcing Our 2Nd Pick Tells Me....

If Clowney is our 1st pick, Humphrey may not be able to make that 2nd pick.

Really, it has happened a couple of times recently where a guy was suppose to announce the 2nd rd selection for a team but had to wait till a later rd because of a trade.

This really means nothing. I do hope to have that 2nd rd pick though. Happy to see Humphrey finally going to the HOF.

Well he won't be announcing our second pick if were giving it up in a trade up now would he? Lol I guess maybe he could announce one of the compensatory picks...

Not our second ROUND pick, our second pick. Which would be Mr. Irrelevant if we have to trade up to get Clowney.

There is ZERO chance that the Falcons draft 10 players this draft, including the compensatory picks. Therefore, they will trade picks at some point. We just dont have that many open roster spots to draft 10 players without giving up some players on the roster they like and are developing.

There is ZERO chance that the Falcons draft 10 players this draft, including the compensatory picks. Therefore, they will trade picks at some point. We just dont have that many open roster spots to draft 10 players without giving up some players on the roster they like and are developing.

I'd be happier trading back into round 1 (TD's MO, by the way) than moving up five picks.

Reading too much into it

And reading wrong. Could we take clowney? Sure.

But that and Humphrey have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Its easier to say we're getting a pass rusher in the second.

Not our second ROUND pick, our second pick. Which would be Mr. Irrelevant if we have to trade up to get Clowney.

Might as well not announce any at all then. Mr. No name isn't good enough to be announced by a Falcon legend. Unless you're Worrilow and go undrafted...

Humphrey would be the perfect role model for Clowney,just imagine if Bartkowski had been Vicks,we probably have at least 2 Super bowl trophies.....young guys need guidance.

"Where ya goin' JaDeveon?"

"Home..."

"Why are you leaving?"

"Mr. Humphrey said that when he didn't like the situation, he decided to quit. Well, I wanted a locker on the end and Coach Smith told me to come back when I got a haircut or my 10th sack. So I'm quitting."

Maybe not the person we need to offer life lessons to the youth.

"Where ya goin' JaDeveon?"

"Home..."

"Why are you leaving?"

"Mr. Humphrey said that when he didn't like the situation, he decided to quit. Well, I wanted a locker on the end and Coach Smith told me to come back when I got a haircut or my 10th sack. So I'm quitting."

Maybe not the person we need to offer life lessons to the youth.

So he basically did what Barry Sanders did. I mean once you give a team everything you have and they still lose it grows on you. It affects your life

So he basically did what Barry Sanders did. I mean once you give a team everything you have and they still lose it grows on you. It affects your life

Sorry, I was ragging on Clowney more than Humphrey. I am old enough to remember him and it doesn't matter why he quit the way that he did because he balled out for every play when he played for the Birds. He's more than deserving for the HoF and way overdue.

I thought that it would be funny for Clowney (with his perceived issues) to learn from someone two generations his senior. Young people often take the wrong messages, especially if they are entitled by years of *ss kissing and jock sniffers.