Cinco De Mayo

Guest fibonacci

When i did construction. It was always funny with the noobs trying to be friends with the hispanics. And they would go up to them and say happy cinco de mayo. Lol what a fail and the hispanics would always do the funniest comments back

a lot being a relative term, obviously

however, there should never be a problem with flying or displaying the American flag on American soil at any time

Eh...if the Klan showed up to an MLK day celebration flying the American flag, I can see where that might cause some problems.

Eh...if the Klan showed up to an MLK day celebration flying the American flag, I can see where that might cause some problems.

if the Klan showed up at a MLK day celebration in their normal regalia flying the American flag, my problem wouldn't be with the display of the American flag...it would be with the Klan

two different issues that you are attempting to lump together

if the Klan showed up at a MLK day celebration in their normal regalia flying the American flag, my problem wouldn't be with the display of the American flag...it would be with the Klan

two different issues that you are attempting to lump together

I'm just saying that there's context to it that matters.

If the Klan showed up waving a Mexican Flag, would it be okay?

Sure, cause that would be hilarious.

I'm just saying that there's context to it that matters.

I can see that point and I do believe that the teens who started this were looking to be dbags. However, I don't think someone being a dbag equates to being racist or anything else that should lead to limiting the display of the American flag