Who Do We Credit If Tyson Jackson Is A Stud?

I think you pretty much know what youre getting from Tyson Jackson at this point. a guy that wasnt worth a top 5 pick but has enough starter qualities on the interior and at 5tech / 2gap DE.

Hes going to be a consistent block eater that isnt going to wow anybody.

Mr Right, so pretty much same thing.

Swift is usually a good discussion when he's not in his Ryan sucks mood. Mr Right never leaves the Ryan sucks mood and there's never much credibility to his post. To be honest Mr Right is an obvious troll while Swift is pretty much Swift.

If that make sense.

Swift is usually a good discussion when he's not in his Ryan sucks mood. Mr Right never leaves the Ryan sucks mood and there's never much credibility to his post. To be honest Mr Right is an obvious troll while Swift is pretty much Swift.

If that make sense.

giphy.gif

As I stated in the who to blame if Jackson ends up being a bust post it is clearly myself who deserves all the blame. After all like I said it was me who asked Thomas a personal favor I sign Jackson in the first place. While my complaint department Whitehouse.com handles all disgruntled man childs I do have another site for all other inquiries. Hahgay.com. I appreciate all any feedback on my choice of Jackson so all are welcome to visit. Thanks and good day to you all.