Seantrel Henderson

NFL Injury Report November 11th 2040

Roddy White, Jr. was put on IR today for inflammation in his left knee. His status for Sunday's game is listed as questionable though he's responded quickly to marijuana therapy in the past says team physician Dr. James Andrews VI

undraftable because of some weed?

I doubt it

undraftable because of a stoner's lack of motivation and stupidity.

all players know when they will be tested - yet he still failed the test.

what's even worse? he quit in the middle of his pro-day workout it was HIS WORKOUT run by HIS PEOPLE.

this guy is a loser, albeit a talented one.

undraftable because of some weed?

I doubt it

No dude. It's not about weed, believe me when I say that I am in no place to judge someone for that. If it wasn't for random testing at work, well you understand.

He had issues at Miami, his quit his pro day, he can't pass a drug test when everyone in the world knows you are going to be tested. I don't care about weed, I am all for it, but if you KNOW that you have a test coming up for it and can't pass it, then you are an idiot.

undraftable because of a stoner's lack of motivation and stupidity.

all players know when they will be tested - yet he still failed the test.

what's even worse? he quit in the middle of his pro-day workout it was HIS WORKOUT run by HIS PEOPLE.

this guy is a loser, albeit a talented one.

nah, just tie a snickers bar to the D-lineman and he will make sure he gets to them.

Guest facelessman07

Sign him as an undrafted free agent. I don't really see the problem with marijuana, keep in mind it was legal before prohibition, but since the league tests for it he needs to quit

next thing you know he is going to be robbing gas stations to feed his terrible marijuana addiciton. many people will probably get raped and/or killed before this whole terrible situation is all said and done.

Geez man, get a clue.

If you can't pass a drug test when you know you were going to have to take it then you are failure in more ways then one.

No dude. It's not about weed, believe me when I say that I am in no place to judge someone for that. If it wasn't for random testing at work, well you understand.

He had issues at Miami, his quit his pro day, he can't pass a drug test when everyone in the world knows you are going to be tested. I don't care about weed, I am all for it, but if you KNOW that you have a test coming up for it and can't pass it, then you are an idiot.

Add in poor technique, tight hips and you already know this guy isn't going to be a high-effort worker, it's just a waste (no pun intended) of time...

Sign him as an undrafted free agent. I don't really see the problem with marijuana, keep in mind it was legal before prohibition, but since the league tests for it he needs to quit

unless he truly wants to take his professional career serious, I can't see him quiting anytime soon. We'll he quit on his pro day but I guess the pro day and weed don't go hand in hand.

Guest facelessman07

unless he truly wants to take his professional career serious, I can't see him quiting anytime soon. We'll he quit on his pro day but I guess the pro day and weed don't go hand in hand.

He needs to quit, dedicate himself to an NFL career, make big $, then retire and move to Colorado