Aaron Donald

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Donald's ceiling at #7(Tampa) and his floor at #14(Chicago). I think he is going to surprise and go top 10.

slightest possibility we take him you think? WOULD LOVE him to be a falcon. Gets me excited just thinking about wrecking the middle and opening up pass rush for the outside guys. Maybe even helping a guy like Mass become a fantastic pass rusher

Would love to have Donald, but we have to many other needs to draft him. I definitely don't want to see him end up in Tampa. He would give our OL fits. Hoping Tampa jumps the gun and takes a QB at 7. I agree with g-dawg don't think there is anyway he makes it past Chicago but could definitely go earlier

You can have

Donald/babs

Soliai/peters

Jax/peters/jerry

In 3/4

Or

Osi/mass

Donald/babs

Soliai/peters

Jax/matthews

In the 4/3

And on 3rd and long:

Osi

Donald

Babs/jax

Mass

If they could get a 2nd after trading back to get donald then a ford/van noy at olb with a living fs id like the defense.

Edited by bamanut

We have too many needs to get him. Can't have Donald, Soliai, and Babineux on the field at the same time. Plus Peters

Never understood this logic. We have too many needs to get a OT, DT, DE, too many needs can not get a OLB. Too many needs can not select a safety, Houston has too many needs they can not select a DE Rams have too many needs they can not select one either. Jacksonville for sure has too many needs they can not select DE, OT, WR..... WTF is that suppose to mean anyway????

Also what is this thing with we have a bunch of really bad DTs and OTs no way we select one we may get better and have to cut one of the slouches

Sigh!!!!

You can have

Donald/babs

Soliai/peters

Jax/peters/jerry

In 3/4

Or

Osi/mass

Donald/babs

Soliai/peters

Jax/matthews

In the 4/3

And on 3rd and long:

Osi

Donald

Babs/jax

Mass

If they could get a 2nd after trading back to get donald then a ford/van noy at olb with a living fs id like the defense.

this is exactly how it could work. The guy led the nation at one point in TFL. I don't think anyone would be complaining if got 7-8 sacks his rookie year.

Donald would improve our team, but we did sign Soliai and resigned Babs and Peters. We have no passrusher at DE and OLB unless you count OSI, It would be good to have Donald but it would be a luxury instead of a need. We have pressing needs at DE or OLB (an edge pass rusher), OT, and S. I'm not drafting someone in the 1st round just to be a part of a rotation. We need a starter contributing on every down. The players you want to put in a rotation are for the 3rd round and later. I understand what y'all are saying but we need Tackle or an edge rusher in the first round.

Donald would improve our team, but we did sign Soliai and resigned Babs and Peters. We have no passrusher at DE and OLB unless count OSI, It would be good to have Donald but it would be a luxury instead of a need. We have pressing needs at DE or OLB (an edge pass rusher), OT, and S. I'm not drafting someone in the 1st round just to be a part of a rotation. We need a starter contributing on every down. The players you want to put in a rotation are for the 3rd round and later. I understand what y'all are saying but we need Tackle or an edge rusher in the first round.

common sense !!!!! ... Thank you !!!

Donald would improve our team, but we did sign Soliai and resigned Babs and Peters. We have no passrusher at DE and OLB unless you count OSI, It would be good to have Donald but it would be a luxury instead of a need. We have pressing needs at DE or OLB (an edge pass rusher), OT, and S. I'm not drafting someone in the 1st round just to be a part of a rotation. We need a starter contributing on every down. The players you want to put in a rotation are for the 3rd round and later. I understand what y'all are saying but we need Tackle or an edge rusher in the first round.

Thank you for a well thought out logical argument and explanation though mine may differ somewhat. IMO our biggest problem last year was stopping the run and lack of a running game. We have done the most this off season to address the run defense, and I agree that we need to do a better job getting pressure on the QB.. Where we differ is how that can be done. IMO we have drafted a couple of guys the last couple of years to rush the passer but they can only be as effective as the guys around them. I'm not against a DE or a OLB though I am against trading up for a OLB early in the 1st round there really is no need. However the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Having a guy on the inside that immediately at the snap has penetration is huge to the whole front 7 and puts a offense on its heels.. It also softens the edge.

Donald ? Do you guys just randomly throw out names then jump on the bandwagon ? Not a single dam mock by anyone who does this for a living has Donald going to us .

No one mocked us landing Julio. Donald may be a likely trade down target.

Anything can happen bud.

taylorball

It appears that all of your opinions are those of someone else. You really should get your own opinions. You could become

an individual. Did you even look at any video's ? You had something negative to say about everyone that likes Donald.