Get Me This Undrafted Free Agent

Yeah, cuz you know what's next? He'll be nice to women and children, stay home vegging to old Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes saying, "I can do that." and gaining weight eating Nutella out of the jar.

The only way I'm eating Nutella is 'off' Buffy the Vampire Slayer :)

I looked at his 4 arrest and besides the resisting arrest charge...everything else just looks like young and stupid shyt.

He's easily worth a UDFA shot...dayuuuum the filter. He looks like a 20yard(red zone) monster.

I'm pretty sure the filter is way lowered when it comes to UDFA's. If they make a mistake they know they are on their way out and the dream is over. No risk for us. The main reason Wilder wont get drafted is his slow 40 time. 4.81 is just abysmal. He can play tho.

I wouldn't object. Like the rest of you, I think that the "red flags" are extremely minor.

This gives me an idea, though. I'm going to start flooding the forum with some of my favourite late round prospects for the next five days. The more you know!

I wouldn't object. Like the rest of you, I think that the "red flags" are extremely minor.

This gives me an idea, though. I'm going to start flooding the forum with some of my favourite late round prospects for the next five days. The more you know!

Bound to be better than my 30 year-old draft lesson thread :)

I haven't really been keeping up with the prospects this year, but he has the number one trait I look for in RBs. He refuses to go down. He doesn't give up after contact. Keeps his legs moving to fight for yardage. Only thing that I see wrong is he doesn't look very fast.

Ok, yeah. I just checked and his 40 time is 4.81. Don't really care. He would be a great back in a shared backfield.

Guest King Jigsaw

I'm pretty sure the filter is way lowered when it comes to UDFA's.

I wish that were true, my friend. If it were we would have signed Da'Rick Rogers last year, wouldn't we? I'm still not over that. I wanted him bad.

Guest King Jigsaw

last I checked 32 teams fight for the rights to sign players.

We had picks at the end that could have been used on him instead of Ish and Motta. He's a first round talent WR that ended up an UDFA. I doubt we were even in the competition for him, which makes me slightly sad.

We had picks at the end that could have been used on him instead of Ish and Motta. He's a first round talent WR that ended up an UDFA. I doubt we were even in the competition for him, which makes me slightly sad.

He played in 5 games and caught 14 passes for 192 yards and 2 TDs. Was he injured or something last year? That is decent per game for a rookie, but doesn't scream first round talent to me.

He played in 5 games and caught 14 passes for 192 yards and 2 TDs. Was he injured or something last year? That is decent per game for a rookie, but doesn't scream first round talent to me.

he was even cut by the first team that signed him as a UDFA. def first round talent rolleyes.gif

Guest King Jigsaw

he was even cut by the first team that signed him as a UDFA. def first round talent rolleyes.gif

Don't get jaded, you're one of the cooler guys on this board. Everyone knows that Da'Rick Rogers was one of the top receivers in the nation. The reasons he went undrafted are the reasons he wasn't graduating from Tennessee. Some teams are more willing to take chances on troubled players than others, this is known. Right now the Colts are sitting on Hakeem Nicks, Reggie Wayne, TY Hilton, and DaRick Rogers. That's a hełl of a lineup. TEs are great too, and we all know how good Luck is. That Colts team will be good for a long time. I would have loved to have had Rogers on this team last year. Having him would have made losing Julio for the year hurt a good bit less.