Get Me This Undrafted Free Agent

Yeah, I can see with the Colts, Skins, Cowboys, Raiders, or Chiefs. They all run a 3-4.

The only thing is that pesky filter.

Yeah, but I watch a lotta ACC football. And ya know, what's the good of having a 'good guy' team if you don't think you can have a positive influence on immature young men?

Yeah, but I watch a lotta ACC football. And ya know, what's the good of having a 'good guy' team if you don't think you can have a positive influence on immature young men?

That's my thinking.

The Colts, Skins, Cowboys, Raiders, and Chiefs are basically the Village People's wardrobe.

Helmets, pads, and football uniform?

I can get behind this. heck, I think that I'd actually be OK taking him with one our comp 7ths. They're just there to lay claim to UDFAs anyway. I wouldn't take him any higher though. He really needs to get his act together.

The Bucs will probably send a flyer out on him with their last pick. i wouldn't be surprised anyway.

As for us? If he goes undrafted so be it, but i don't like blowing picks on people that do stupid shyte like him, even if it is a 7'th. Lots of good players, even that late. You just have to find them.