Hawks Can Make History In Game 7 With Win

Mr.11

Never in NBA history has an eighth seeded team beaten a first seeded team in Game 7. Tomorrow, the Atlanta Hawks could be the first team to do so.

Come on Hawks, let's make history. It's already been a historic record breaking series so far. Let's finish it off with one heck of a historic win!

Watching Larry Bird in the stands last night, all I kept thinking was that he was watching the game and thinking that these are the same Hawks he played in the 80's. Good team, but some of the biggest choke artists to ever play BB. Hawks had to win game 6, no way they win game 7. Pacers win by 25. JMO, but hope I'm wrong. Would love to see the Hawks advance just because it means finally beating a Bird team in the playoffs.

I think Granger was a lot more important to their success and team toughness than they realized

And maturity. The Bad Boys of Detroit were a tough squad but they had each others back and played as a team.

I guess they thought having Turner would replace Granger!

Turner is just...not good, and a big mistake of a trade.

Edited by JerseyNo12