Top 3 Sports Teams You Hate

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yankees-MLB

NFL- Cow Boys

College Ball- Bama

NBA-used to dislike Detroit back in the Bad Boy Days. Now don't really care. The Heat do kind of bore me at the moment

UFC- Sonnen and Bones is starting to get annoying

Politics- both Republicans and Democrats

how in the world are the Lakers bandwagoners?Or are you calling me a bangwagon fan?

I am not calling you a bangwagon fan. But if you don't think the Lakers have a **** ton of bandwagon fans you're not living in reality. I live in freaking Alabama, a million miles away from California and when the Lakers win I see all kinds of people wearing Lakers crap just like I do with the Heat since they've had LeBron. It freaking pisses me off how many people are Heat "fans" here in Alabama when 5 years ago I couldn't find a Heat fan here. But all of a sudden after they sign LeBron that's all I see. I can't stand that mess.

I am not calling you a bangwagon fan. But if you don't think the Lakers have a **** ton of bandwagon fans you're not living in reality. I live in freaking Alabama, a million miles away from California and when the Lakers win I see all kinds of people wearing Lakers crap just like I do with the Heat since they've had LeBron. It freaking pisses me off how many people are Heat "fans" here in Alabama when 5 years ago I couldn't find a Heat fan here. But all of a sudden after they sign LeBron that's all I see. I can't stand that mess.

Well the Lakers are always on national tv. But I agree they have a lot of bandwagon fans. But the Heat have way more now. Crazy

Dortmund they are a German team. Barca is alright kind of overrated. I'm a fan of Adebayor though.

I know who Dortmund are I follow soccer in general. They're a good team, not as good as Barca, but good. Barca is struggling though. Believe it or not I'm not a big Adebayor fan. He's played well for the Spurs this year but I generally don't like the way he plays. Seems a couple of people think you're a tool. You might be I don't know but I didn't take it the wrong way. I knew what you meant and sometimes when your team is struggling they deserve to be laughed at. I do appreciate those that welcomed me though. As far as y'alls beef with one another I'll let that be between y'all