Paul George Could Be Suspended For Game 7

WOR

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/02/paul-george-indiana-pacers-bench-suspension-game-7-george-hill-mike-scott/

“During an altercation, all players not participating in the game must remain in the immediate vicinity of their bench. Violators will be suspended, without pay, for a minimum of one game and fined up to $50,000.”

The tweet at the bottom is funny. He expects Paul to be fine, but Butler to be suspended. There is almost no difference in the distance they came on the court, but do you really think the NBA is suspending a star for a game 7?

Glad they didn't suspend him. Stupid rule anyway

Although I agree, the amamre tim Duncan situation a few years ago set a precedent.

George would be tim and shouldn't be suspended. Butler would be amare and should be suspended because he showed some spirited intent.

Although I agree, the amamre tim Duncan situation a few years ago set a precedent.

George would be tim and shouldn't be suspended. Butler would be amare and should be suspended because he showed some spirited intent.

I think most people judge players by their offensive prowess. Obviously George's passing and ball security aren't at a superstar level yet (though I am confident this will improve) and he's struggled from downtown recently (again I am confident that he can improve this after the summer and many players have shooting slumps), but in every other facet of the game I do think he is a superstar.

Defensively the guy is insanely good IMO.

I think most people judge players by their offensive prowess. Obviously George's passing and ball security aren't at a superstar level yet (though I am confident this will improve) and he's struggled from downtown recently (again I am confident that he can improve this after the summer and many players have shooting slumps), but in every other facet of the game I do think he is a superstar.

Defensively the guy is insanely good IMO.

What does that have to do with anything? Haha

What do you mean? Why they would want to, or why they would have to seeing how good Indy and Miami are?

I'm saying besides them and the Nets the rest of the East is horrible. So the NBA wouldn't have to push for that ECF. It was more than likely going to happen.

I'm saying besides them and the Nets the rest of the East is horrible. So the NBA wouldn't have to push for that ECF. It was more than likely going to happen.

Ehh, the Pacers came into the playoffs being pretty horrible themselves. The Hawks haven't really had to try that hard to embarrass them. If the Hawks could be consistent, this wouldn't even be a series.

Ehh, the Pacers came into the playoffs being pretty horrible themselves. The Hawks haven't really had to try that hard to embarrass them. If the Hawks could be consistent, this wouldn't even be a series.

Pacers have played like trash for the past two months. Dont know what their problem is. And the Hawks are consistently inconsistent. So what you are suggesting goes against the way this team has played the past 6 years

Pacers have played like trash for the past two months. Dont know what their problem is. And the Hawks are consistently inconsistent. So what you are suggesting goes against the way this team has played the past 6 years

Well you asked why the Pacers would need help, and like you said, they were sucking. So the help could have been needed.

I don't think the Hawks are getting hosed this series. I think its been even.

And a man can dream lol. Any form of consistency and this series is probably done in 5 games. Hawks have never really been blown by the way the Pacers have. The hawks problem is when they go cold, they go COLD. But Ive been preaching for more consistent shooters and decent post men for a while lol. No need to get back on that topic.

I just think the Pacers screwed themselves by getting rid of granger.

Hibbert can be easily removed from a game by a certain type of team.

George is a star, but is he the kind of star that completely take over a game?

Stephenson is really the only other consistent guy outside of George.