Dear Rodger.. You Too Mckay Since Your On The Committee

For the Love of ODIN, please never put the draft this far back again.

Just take a look around this message board (and others of the NFL) and look how stir crazy the fans are becoming. At this point we have already tried to trade every player we have for a draft pick and tried to sign 9000 free agents and have had 2 trillion Mocks.

Why?

Because we are ****in bored of the off season.

10 years since the last nfl draft. I walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the draft. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. I watch the nfl network for anything new but it is no good. I flame swift in his threads and try to resist starting another pointless thread but it is all meaningless. The end is near. I then usually read some old g-dawg mocks and cry myself to sleep.

10 years since the last nfl draft. I walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the draft. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. I watch the nfl network for anything new but it is no good. I flame swift in his threads and try to resist starting another pointless thread but it is all meaningless. The end is near. I then usually read some old g-dawg mocks and cry myself to sleep.

I laughed and cried.... It moved me

I then usually read some old g-dawg mocks and cry myself to sleep.

Ugh. I don't know how you do it. I alternate theories that gdawg is either 1. Completely attention starved at home. 2. Lives above his parents' garage, paying no bills, with absolutely nothing else to do other than conjuring up some off the wall mock draft or 3. Really enjoys hearing himself speak and, in turn, reading what he has to say. Enough so, that he thinks everyone else enjoys it as much as he does.

Ugh. I don't know how you do it. I alternate theories that gdawg is either 1. Completely attention starved at home. 2. Lives above his parents' garage, paying no bills, with absolutely nothing else to do other than conjuring up some off the wall mock draft or 3. Really enjoys hearing himself speak and, in turn, reading what he has to say. Enough so, that he thinks everyone else enjoys it as much as he does.

Nah.

Live and let live, I say

If he gets a kick out of it, it's not hurting me

G-Dawg and SB are both posters, that I hope not to hear much from after the draft. I think that we've all heard enough from both.

well it was more adaptive "internet pasta" more than anything, but g-dawgs mocks are a lot better than most people who post them in all honesty.

I need to know where you would like your academy award sent to.