2014 Atlanta Falcons Draft Party-Sth Invite Only

Who all is going to the BUD LIGHT ATLANTA FALCONS DRAFT PARTY PRESENTED BY UNDER ARMOUR? I just submitted my reservation, I'm happy they're doing a few new things for the STH. I'll be interested to see what this "party" is like, the Falcons usually do events pretty well. The Falcons Landing and Training Camp can be a good time.

FalconsDraftParty.jpg

Guest fibonacci

Awesome, I hope there's a good turn out. I truly believe last year was a hiccup... at least I got better seats out of the losing for 2014.

a lot of bandwagon left.

I didn't get to move up. I'm already row 5 in 321

I LOVE all events Falcons related.......besides this one. Last year even with the trade it was the most boring event I've ever been to. I only saw one person that could have been a player(probably former), some guy was standing up facing the crowd. I think he took one or two pictures after it appeared people asked who he was. I could pretty much name every Falcon. Maybe more players were somewhere else and didn't stay long.

The big screens showed the draft but the words didn't move at the same time as their mouths, there was a delay. I didn't see any cheerleaders until we were leaving and I saw two of them taking pictures with a long line.

Food was free but lines were literally an hour long to get any and you had to use tiny plates. They charged for alcohol. I don't think I'll make the trip this year but hopefully it's much more fun for all of you than last year. I'll see you at all the games and if people come on here saying how much fun they had I'll be there again next year.

Edited by falconfanatic365

Guest fibonacci

Got the invite but will not be going DT for it. Sec 226 representin' at my hizzie.

check your PM. I'm needing an extra seat.

Guest fibonacci

I did it last year and it's a decent time. But it was fun because you watched a long draft and hung out and drank until the 30th (before the trade up) pick.

With a top 6 pick, the excitement will prob be gone early, so I'm just gonna go to a bar with some buddies this time

I'm still going to give it a try.

I did it last year and it's a decent time. But it was fun because you watched a long draft and hung out and drank until the 30th (before the trade up) pick.

With a top 6 pick, the excitement will prob be gone early, so I'm just gonna go to a bar with some buddies this time

What if they trade back int the first