Mike Mayock Draft Conference Call

kane#7

Guest facelessman07

Please tell me Ledbetter isn't going to be asking the questions....

1. Mike what pick do you think the Falcons currently have?

2. Do you think the Falcons are thinking about drafting Clowney?

3. How do you feel about bow ties?

Hey, SOMEONE has to ask all the "tough" questions, right?

Predicted Taylor Lewan ends up Atlanta at 6 unless we trade up for Clowney. Thinks Lewan is going to be the 3rd tackle off the board, though some teams may like Zach Martin better. Thinks Matthews and Robinson are gone by our pick at 6, but that we desperately need o-line help.

Predicted Taylor Lewan ends up Atlanta at 6 unless we trade up for Clowney. Thinks Lewan is going to be the 3rd tackle off the board, though some teams may like Zach Martin better. Thinks Matthews and Robinson are gone by our pick at 6, but that we desperately need o-line help.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if TD is 1 of those who thinks Martin > Lewan, on & off field. Smitty also worked with him at Senior bowl

Two QBs that could come in league and be successful and handle first year - Johnny Manziel(because he is so different) and Aaron Murray (most pro-ready).

I really hope Murray's knee stays in good shape, he seems like a good kid and I'm not a UGA or GT fan, just an observer.