Murray Tells Espn He'd 'gladly' Back Up Brees

UG9

Guest fibonacci

why would someone say, "I wouldn't want to play with them".

it's like if a reporter asked clowney, "Woud you like the saints to draft you". he responds, "Yes I would but I want to go first. and I would love it because it would not be to far from home". reporter responds, "well what if they traded up to number one to get you?" Clowney responds, "heck yeah I would love that".

So don't try to make this out like murray only wants to play for y'all. Nor anyone else try to say Clowney only wants to play for us.

it's like if a reporter asked clowney, "Woud you like the saints to draft you". he responds, "Yes I would but I want to go first. and I would love it because it would not be to far from home". reporter responds, "well what if they traded up to number one to get you?" Clowney responds, "heck yeah I would love that".

So don't try to make this out like murray only wants to play for y'all. Nor anyone else try to say Clowney only wants to play for us.

Sorry Fib, but where is anyone acting or saying this?

Who has said that? Sounds like your compadres paranoia may be starting to rub off on you. Lighten up.wink.png

Guest fibonacci

Sorry Fib, but where is anyone acting or saying this?

it's just they way I see the point of this thread.

it's just they way I see the point of this thread.

I guess you see it wrong. The point of this thread was reporting the news. Edited by UniqueGroup9

Murray should wanna sound cocky right now, not publicly fantazing about being some other QB's backup.

Coming off an ACL injury and being humble enough to know that no one is going to take you to be a starter year 1 is pretty smart in my book....rolleyes.gif