December 8Th: Mnf. Falcons Vs. Packers Conundrum

When the Falcons play the Packers, I'll be forced to watch ESPN. On one hand, I love the team and want to watch the Falcons. Sports is stressful as a fan, but stress-relieving as a sport.

On the other hand, it's on ESPN. Maybe I'm approaching old-man years, but I like my sports with no nonsense.

Quite frankly, I feel ESPN spends way too much time talking about social justice issues and politicizes games. Games. I watch to get away from such subjects.

Maybe it's Disney as owners. Maybe it's me. Either way, I might have to mute the TV during the game (since I don't get local radio coverage nor do I have NFLN).

Anyone else notice this trend on ESPN? It doesn't affect me unless I have to watch my team on their network.

When the Falcons play the Packers, I'll be forced to watch ESPN. On one hand, I love the team and want to watch the Falcons. Sports is stressful as a fan, but stress-relieving as a sport.

On the other hand, it's on ESPN. Maybe I'm approaching old-man years, but I like my sports with no nonsense.

Quite frankly, I feel ESPN spends way too much time talking about social justice issues and politicizes games. Games. I watch to get away from such subjects.

Maybe it's Disney as owners. Maybe it's me. Either way, I might have to mute the TV during the game (since I don't get local radio coverage nor do I have NFLN).

Anyone else notice this trend on ESPN? It doesn't affect me unless I have to watch my team on their network.

I completely agree. I used to frequent their website for sports scores and news. Then they decided they wanted to make their own stories and report about things that happen off the field more than the games on the field. It never ends with them. After one "scandal" ends, the next one begins. I stopped watching them and I enjoy my sports a lot more.

And that isn't normal and well deserved? Watching the best QB in NFL history should result in some oohing and ahhing.

You forgot to use purple Edited by Truth.

Wish I could, but I can't get the local broadcasts. They're blacked out online.

I have had good success with a radio app called All Football.

Wish I could, but I can't get the local broadcasts. They're blacked out online.

I have had good success with a radio app called All Football.

Unplug center channel speaker, the end