Enough With The Jj Trade Depth Connections.

SyCo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok back to the first post.

Yes td has smoked up draft picks for the guys he wanted, but you could look at alot of teams and say they've given up a whole draft over a set amount of years by drafting players who didn't work out.

I cant see a trade up scenario where this years 2nd, 3rd or fourth picks arent involved.

Those picks are where the values at in this draft.

Theres quite a few of 2nd round talents thats going to go in the 3rd and 4th rounds this year.

The saints have had almost the fewest amount of draft picks in the last 6 seasons. The reason they keep winning is cause of the late picks & UDFA talent they keep finding.

Atl hit some of those last season but they need to keep doing it.

This is a season I can see a team like St. Louis making a lot of noise because of their selections in the top 100. If they can land someone like Robinson at 3 and Ha Ha or Pryor at 13, thats great talent that could improve that team drastically.

Thats why Id be against Atl moving up in this draft.

Ok back to the first post.

Yes td has smoked up draft picks for the guys he wanted, but you could look at alot of teams and say they've given up a whole draft over a set amount of years by drafting players who didn't work out.

Dimitroff is still missing with fewer picks. Pass rush is a big need because Dimitroff only had the ammo to go cheap on Massquoi, Goodman, Maponga. Hawley still here cause TD missed on Konz. Everyone wants OT cause he missed on Holmes. Trufant and Alford look promising, but remember, they were to erase yet another trade up, Dominique Franks.

no he isnt elite, but the concencous is if he wins the sb he will be.....but thats not gonna happen because i hasnt happend since 2010

I don't think that's the consensus. If the Falcons won the Superbowl this season. Ryan would only be 7th in passer ratings of the active Super Bowl winning quarterbacks. Unless the definition of "elite" is top quarter of those measured, just winning the Super Bowl wouldn't be enough.

What if he doesn't trade? To say he's gone if he trades picks and the team falls short is like saying you have some inside information.

If his job is at stake, his methods won't matter

Besides, blank sits right next to him at the draft table, how do we know it isn't blank forcing the issue

If Dimitroff is allowing his arm to be twisted by ownership, he shouldn't even be allowed in the war room. It is ridiculous to think that Arthur Blank would allow him to hire Pioli and Devaney, then expect to influence draft decisions

If Dimitroff is allowing his arm to be twisted by ownership, he shouldn't even be allowed in the war room. It is ridiculous to think that Arthur Blank would allow him to hire Pioli and Devaney, then expect to influence draft decisions

I agree with that. I was countering jbs claim that TD would be let go if he trades and the team doesn't win.

Truth is, we have no clue what's going on behind office doors

I agree with that. I was countering jbs claim that TD would be let go if he trades and the team doesn't win.

Truth is, we have no clue what's going on behind office doors

Keep trying..... You stick your foot in your mouth, then try and blame it on me? WOW! Just WOW!!!!rolleyes.gif