Your 2014 Nfcs Season Predictions (Or Whatever Division Your Team Is In)

SaintsFanInLA

Pre-Draft and before a single snap is played, now that the schedule is out, what are your predictions as to how each team in your division will finish?

This is not contractually binding and there are waaaaaaay to many variables with the season this far away. This is just for fun.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote this in another thread and I'm sticking to it :

Saints 12-4

Falcons 10-6

Panthers 9-7

Bucs 8-8

Saints seem to have improved on defense...still need another corner and linebacker. Offensively WR and center needs to be addressed.

Falcons get healthy...but,I wonder if there are lingering effects from last year.Depth at most positions need to be strengthened.

Panthers may take a slight step back this coming season. Defensive front 7 is the best in the NFL...not sold on their current secondary. WR also needs to be addressed.

Bucs may take a step forward,but not enough to get over the hump just yet.

Saints 12-4

Panthers 10-6

Buccaneers 8-8

Falcons 7-9

That's pretty pessimistic about the Falcons though, I think they have the potential to win 2 or 3 more at the expense of other South teams if they can pull off a good draft and the team chemistry can gel before the end of the season.

The NFC South is one of the most unpredictable divisions IMO, but here we go anyway...

1. Saints 11-5 (Defense will be the identity of this team at season end, and the biggest ? will be how much longer does Brees has)

2. Panthers 10-6 (Front 7 is still the best in the NFL and will makeup for the secondary somewhat, but i'm afraid SuperCam won't have anyone to throw to! Emphasis should be placed on the run game honestly).

3. Falcons 10-6 (Although they're healthier and added some players I don't see a full recovery from a 4-12 record. JJ has not been consistent with staying healthy and SJ may have seen his best football in STL).

4. Bucs 7-9 (I've gone on record before saying they would finish 9-7 and that the NFCS would be the only division to have every team finish .500, but I think there will be growing pains for Lovie. The QB position is still a major issues IMO, I don't believe in McCown or Glennon, sorry. Plus the Bucs always seem to self destruct).

Saints will win the division by beating ATL in week 16!

Edited by BayouBengalz

12-4 with what defense?

C'Mon........You KNOW he doesn't know ****! 12-4 is the same prediction he's made every year since becoming a Falcons fan the day he threw that dart at the map and it landed on Atlanta.laugh.png