Chris Mortensen Says It Will Take A Trade Like St Louis To Move Up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You would of thought Clowney gave birth to these message board members kids the way they talk about him. Wait till he has 3 years in the NFL and amounts to the same success level as the likes of Anthony Spencer, if that. But oh he is SO DREAMY, he has LONG Dreads and he waves his hair around like FABIO. **** YOU Clowney. Wait till Greg Robinson puts a fist in your mouth in the NFL to find out who the real player in the draft is this year.

You would of thought Clowney gave birth to these message board members kids the way they talk about him. Wait till he has 3 years in the NFL and amounts to the same success level as the likes of Anthony Spencer, if that. But oh he is SO DREAMY, he has LONG Dreads and he waves his hair around like FABIO. **** YOU Clowney. Wait till Greg Robinson puts a fist in your mouth in the NFL to find out who the real player in the draft is this year.

Like^

PER ESPN also said no way a trade like that happens.

Been saying since day one 0% chance we get Clowney but go ahead keep up your false hopes or watch Atl trade everything to get him (No Chance!)

good Gawd. Mort is the WORST of all the "insiders".....OK, 2nd worst - LaConfora is the worst.

If Schefter or King say this, I will believe it. Mort, not so much.

Been saying since day one 0% chance we get Clowney but go ahead keep up your false hopes or watch Atl trade everything to get him (No Chance!)

its stupid too because St. Louis has already stated they know if they trade down they would not get RGIII type compensation. Les Snead and Jeff Fisher both said it.

y-u-mad.jpg

LOL, what is Houston supposed to leak out? yeah, we will trade w/ Atlanta but all we want is their 3rd rounder? LOL. this is "media negotiating" right now.

Guest King Jigsaw

The problem with this thread OOS is you're taking your own personal opinions and blurring them with ESPN analysts'. If they agree with you, it's fact. If they don't, it's garbage.

Well I will be the first to call myself out..But I will be calling you guys out after the first pick

You know nothing. Yours is an opinion, nothing more, nothing less, and, in no way, more important, any more informed, or any more valuable than anyone else's on here.

Oh my gosh, like oh my gosh guys, someone on ESPN, the most respected of sports new sources, just said something I agree with. Breaking news!

Breaking news huh..ok you guys on the east coast are wired too tight. Anything that involves us not getting Clowney and it is an implosion on these boards. You guys are going to melt away on draft day

Breaking news huh..ok you guys on the east coast are wired too tight. Anything that involves us not getting Clowney and it is an implosion on these boards. You guys are going to melt away on draft day

It isn't the news. It's how you're presenting it.