Not Falcon Related: Teddy Bridgewater Has It

Truth.

So this really isnt Falcon related, but Ive seen enough Johnny Manziel threads that I think this should be fine...

Teddy Bridgewater will be the best QB from this class.

He took this hit:

And went on to put on this display:

That is a work of beauty. That is heart. That is guts. He doesnt have all the measurables. He throws funny and wears gloves. He may have "skinny knees" (http://thevikingage....couting-stupid/), but nobody matches this kids guts. People always talk about "it". Some people have "it", some people dont? Well Teddy Bridgewater has IT. If we didnt have Matt Ryan, this would be the guy that I'd want

Edited by Truth.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Lol ya'll let these little media articles get to your head. Bridgewater is a dayum good QB. He will be an elite passer in the NFL. The Bridgewater hate is the same as the Clowney hate. Nothing but some dumb reports to base your opinion.

"Hey the media doesn't think he's good, so he can't be good"

You don't get considered for #1 overall for no reason, people.

He is definitely Geno2.0 and that is not because he is black. It's just because they both play the position the SAME **** WAY.

Being said, god help us if he gets drafted by the Vikings this season and we don't field a decent defense

Yep, and Geno had the college stats to make people believe he was gonna be a good NFL QB....well...

Guest Negatorris

Yep, and Geno had the college stats to make people believe he was gonna be a good NFL QB....well...

Lol this is ignorance.

So this really isnt Falcon related, but Ive seen enough Johnny Manziel threads that I think this should be fine...

Teddy Bridgewater will be the best QB from this class.

He took this hit:

And went on to put on this display:

That is a work of beauty. That is heart. That is guts. He doesnt have all the measurables. He throws funny and wears gloves. He may have "skinny knees" (http://thevikingage....couting-stupid/), but nobody matches this kids guts. People always talk about "it". Some people have "it", some people dont? Well Teddy Bridgewater has IT. If we didnt have Matt Ryan, this would be the guy that I'd want

EDIT: Dammit, how do you post a youtube video? ****, thats such a fail...

Here