So I Gotta Ask...who Do We Still Like On D Aside From Our Corners?

FenixFalcon

I love my team and the players on it even if they suck. But the ones that give their heart for the city of Atlanta and want to win the Lombardi not just for themselves but for us means everything. That being said...which players are we wanting to keep at this point? Make a list and discuss!

For me its :

Babs

Spoon (even though his stats are low he's a team leader in spirit)

Worrilow (Chuck Norris approved!)

Mass (at the moment, let's hope he blossoms this season)

Osi (maybe just a name with low production now to some but he gives his all on every play he's in)

Moore

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worr, Moore, Spoon (But he's on his last strike with me, if he doesn't ball out this year i'm over him), Bartu and Mass both look like they can do some good but it's too early for them, and finally i like Peters, he's been our best DT for a while now and is undervalued around here i think.

I like Osi still as well. I think he has a lot to give us in the pass rushing department, and his mentorship will be invaluable to any young DE/OLB we draft.

And Finally Kroy, probably the most under appreciated player we have. He holds our D together and stops us from being a lame, vanilla, easy to read Defense.

Edited by Lornoth

Worr, Moore, Spoon (But he's on his last strike with me, if he doesn't ball out this year i'm over him), Bartu and Mass both look like they can do some good but it's too early for them, and finally i like Peters, he's been our best DT for a while now and is undervalued around here i think.

I like Osi still as well. I think he has a lot to give us in the pass rushing department, and his mentorship will be invaluable to any young DE/OLB we draft.

And Finally Kroy, probably the most under appreciated player we have. He holds our D together and stops us from being a lame, vanilla, easy to read Defense.

Just wish his wife wasn't a plastic blow up doll with a big ring and shopping habits.

I love my team and the players on it even if they suck. But the ones that give their heart for the city of Atlanta and want to win the Lombardi not just for themselves but for us means everything. That being said...which players are we wanting to keep at this point? Make a list and discuss!

For me its :

Babs

Spoon (even though his stats are low he's a team leader in spirit)

Worrilow (Chuck Norris approved!)

Mass (at the moment, let's hope he blossoms this season)

Osi (maybe just a name with low production now to some but he gives his all on every play he's in)

Moore

These guys (Solial and Jackson) are solid and probably upgrades and Osi has 6-8 sacks left in him too

paul-soliai-5.jpg 6789492.jpg

For me it's:

WillyMo

Soliai

Massaquoi

Trufant

Peters

Alford

Worrilow

Bartu

McClain

Jury still out on:

Maponga

Goodman

Lowery

Jackson

Ish

Motta

Wilson

The rest of em can kick rocks:

Spoon - too injury prone. Can't make plays

Babineaux - too old, can't get to the QB

Osi - see Babineaux

Beer - too average. Overpaid

Jelly - turrible

Dent - spent

Travian - waste

Matthews - another waste

Mabin - who?

Baker - who?

Replogle - preseason god like Sunshine, Bear and Meier

Gaither - meh

For me it's:

WillyMo

Soliai

Massaquoi

Trufant

Peters

Alford

Worrilow

Bartu

McClain

Jury still out on:

Maponga

Goodman

Lowery

Jackson

Ish

Motta

Wilson

The rest of em can kick rocks:

Spoon - too injury prone. Can't make plays

Babineaux - too old, can't get to the QB

Osi - see Babineaux

Beer - too average. Overpaid

Jelly - turrible

Dent - spent

Travian - waste

Matthews - another waste

Mabin - who?

Baker - who?

Replogle - preseason god like Sunshine, Bear and Meier

Gaither - meh

laugh.png

I like anyone that goes out there, and fulfills their role on the defense, in at least average to above average fashion, so that's a long list. Osi, Mass, Bierman, Goodman, Peters, Babs, Spoon, Worrilow, Bartu, Moore, Motta, Tru, Alford, and McClain. I'll reserve judgment on the new guys, until I actually see them in this defense.