Ok I Admit It. I'm Now A Mocker Focker

What else is there to do in late April? Alright ye mockers, here ya go. No trades. Assumes Matthews, Robinson and the Clown are gone.

1 - DE/OLB - Khalil Mack - best mix of run stopper, pass rusher and cover backer in the draft

2 - OT - Morgan Moses - good run blocker. Could improve pass blocking but should be better than our current RTs

3 - TE - Troy Niklas - second or third best TE in the draft. Can run block, pass protect and catch the ball

4 - S - Ahmad Dixon - big safety with speed and nastiness. May be more of a SS but can also play FS

4 - RB - Terrence West - prefer Sims but he will likely be gone. FO likes him. Reminds me of the Burner

5 - QB - Aaron Murray - think he may be gone by then but if not keep him home. Will eventually be a player

6 - FB - J.C. Copeland - road grader with decent hands. Better than DiMarco and Brokeback Ewing combined

7 - OT - Seantrel Henderson - a project but apparently Tice likes him. Huge and athletic. Can run and pass block

7 - DT - Zach Kerr - massive fire plug with a high motor. Can back up Soliai and move Jelly off the roster

7 - OLB - Denicos Allen - small but a very good edge rusher. Could go to the PS or be backup if we run a true 3-4

Pretty good for a M***** F*****

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are a lot of smokescreens going around. I still believe one of our top four will be available. Wouldn't even be shocked if two of em are available at six. Somebody won't be able to pass on one or two of the QBs and WRs. Don't be surprised if Johnny, Bortles, Sammy and Evans go in the top five with the Clown.

No way the top 5 teams can all pass on Bortles and Manziel... no friggin' way. Manziel would sell too many tickets for the Jags/Browns/Oakland/Houston to pass on. No way he will drop.

No way the top 5 teams can all pass on Bortles and Manziel... no friggin' way. Manziel would sell too many tickets for the Jags/Browns/Oakland/Houston to pass on. No way he will drop.

Well you already know I think Johnny is a player that will light up the league. He would be a hit with either of the Texas teams, but Shaq Jax needs him more than either of em. Buddy needs to sell some seats before he goes to LA. Dude will come off the board before our pick rolls around. One of the WRs will too. Trust me. We will have a nice choice. Without tanking. And run circles around the Clown. Falcon bounce back in 2014. Even year. Probably #1 seed. Yall ready?

Well you already know I think Johnny is a player that will light up the league. He would be a hit with either of the Texas teams, but Shaq Jax needs him more than either of em. Buddy needs to sell some seats before he goes to LA. Dude will come off the board before our pick rolls around. One of the WRs will too. Trust me. We will have a nice choice. Without tanking. And run circles around the Clown. Falcon bounce back in 2014. Even year. Probably #1 seed. Yall ready?

Agreed I hope to **** we don't mortgage the draft on Clownshoes and then see nothing but QBs and a WR go off the board... holy **** would I be pissed... I'd turn off my TV after the 6th pick.

Agreed I hope to **** we don't mortgage the draft on Clownshoes and then see nothing but QBs and a WR go off the board... holy **** would I be pissed... I'd turn off my TV after the 6th pick.

I feel you bro. I checked into a hotel in Louisville in time to catch the 2011 draft and watched Dimi trade five for a shiny hood ornament. When they announced the pick I remember Gruden saying dude had drop problems and injury issues. Thomas ignored BillyCheck's advice, traded five and passed on:

1st (27th) - Muhammad Wilkerson, Jabaal Sheard, Cameron Jordan, Kyle Rudolph, Brooks Reed

2nd (59th) - Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Justin Houston, DeMarco Murray

4th (124th) - Richard Sherman, Denarius Moore, Karl Klug

1st (22nd) - Doug Martin, Janoris Jenkins, Kevin Zeitler

4th (120th) - Brandon Boykin

I was sick. We really don't need to see that again. Ever. It was a disservice to Arthur Blank and the good fans of the Atlanta Football Falcons. If I was Dimi's advisor I would advise him to stay put and take one of our Big Four or go down and trade rape some other team for a change. There are good prospects in every round. Trust me. Good 2014 draft pool. Don't screw it up Dimi. PM if you got questions.

I feel you bro. I checked into a hotel in Louisville in time to catch the 2011 draft and watched Dimi trade five for a shiny hood ornament. When they announced the pick I remember Gruden saying dude had drop problems and injury issues. Thomas ignored BillyCheck's advice, traded five and passed on:

1st (27th) - Muhammad Wilkerson, Jabaal Sheard, Cameron Jordan, Kyle Rudolph, Brooks Reed

2nd (59th) - Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Justin Houston, DeMarco Murray

4th (124th) - Richard Sherman, Denarius Moore, Karl Klug

1st (22nd) - Doug Martin, Janoris Jenkins, Kevin Zeitler

4th (120th) - Brandon Boykin

I was sick. We really don't need to see that again. Ever. It was a disservice to Arthur Blank and the good fans of the Atlanta Football Falcons. If I was Dimi's advisor I would advise him to stay put and take one of our Big Four or go down and trade rape some other team for a change. There are good prospects in every round. Trust me. Good 2014 draft pool. Don't screw it up Dimi. PM if you got questions.

Come the fk on man, did you really call Julio that redundant cliche ? .....I just lost mega respect 4U .....sad.png