Ok I Admit It. I'm Now A Mocker Focker

What else is there to do in late April? Alright ye mockers, here ya go. No trades. Assumes Matthews, Robinson and the Clown are gone.

1 - DE/OLB - Khalil Mack - best mix of run stopper, pass rusher and cover backer in the draft

2 - OT - Morgan Moses - good run blocker. Could improve pass blocking but should be better than our current RTs

3 - TE - Troy Niklas - second or third best TE in the draft. Can run block, pass protect and catch the ball

4 - S - Ahmad Dixon - big safety with speed and nastiness. May be more of a SS but can also play FS

4 - RB - Terrence West - prefer Sims but he will likely be gone. FO likes him. Reminds me of the Burner

5 - QB - Aaron Murray - think he may be gone by then but if not keep him home. Will eventually be a player

6 - FB - J.C. Copeland - road grader with decent hands. Better than DiMarco and Brokeback Ewing combined

7 - OT - Seantrel Henderson - a project but apparently Tice likes him. Huge and athletic. Can run and pass block

7 - DT - Zach Kerr - massive fire plug with a high motor. Can back up Soliai and move Jelly off the roster

7 - OLB - Denicos Allen - small but a very good edge rusher. Could go to the PS or be backup if we run a true 3-4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is there to do in late April? Alright ye mockers, here ya go. No trades. Assumes Matthews, Robinson and the Clown are gone.

1 - DE/OLB - Khalil Mack - best mix of run stopper, pass rusher and cover backer in the draft

2 - OT - Morgan Moses - good run blocker. Could improve pass blocking but should be better than our current RTs

3 - TE - Troy Niklas - second or third best TE in the draft. Can run block, pass protect and catch the ball

4 - S - Ahmad Dixon - big safety with speed and nastiness. May be more of a SS but can also play FS

4 - RB - Terrence West - prefer Sims but he will likely be gone. FO likes him. Reminds me of the Burner

5 - QB - Aaron Murray - think he may be gone by then but if not keep him home. Will eventually be a player

6 - FB - J.C. Copeland - road grader with decent hands. Better than DiMarco and Brokeback Ewing combined

7 - OT - Seantrel Henderson - a project but apparently Tice likes him. Huge and athletic. Can run and pass block

7 - DT - Zach Kerr - massive fire plug with a high motor. Can back up Soliai and move Jelly off the roster

7 - OLB - Denicos Allen - small but a very good edge rusher. Could go to the PS or be backup if we run a true 3-4

I would actually be very happy with this draft, depending on how Dixon performs at FS. I like the Murray pick, but I'd rather take BPA there. If he is then great.

If it worked out this way i'd be happy with it, but i don't know if Moses is there in the 2nd. Not sure if Terrence West lasts all the way to our comp in the 4th and highly doubt Kerr lasts to our comp in the 7th either. Hes better than Justin Ellis in my opinon. And Ellis is projected as a 4th round DT. I do like all those prospects though. I also dont know if Dixon would be that good of a FS. He looks like a SS to me.

Edited by Clark Kent™

Ugh, hate the tackle prospects you drafted. Minus whale give them away.

Well bro I thought about you while making mocking this fock. I almost went with Matthews first but in looking over the current roster we have enough Dimites at RT to piece together at least one decent starter, but we have no backers that can play the run, rush the passer and cover TEs or RBs.

Guest King Jigsaw

I'm just glad we don't have to hear this dude complain about people who mock anymore. Strike one off his long list of things to whine about.

I would actually be very happy with this draft, depending on how Dixon performs at FS. I like the Murray pick, but I'd rather take BPA there. If he is then great.

Yeah I think Murray will probably be gone but several fockers are still mockin him in the fifth. I want dude bad. I know many think he sucks monkey balls, but they are just clueless mofos. I think he'll eventually be a more athletic Drew Brees. Could be a reliable back up or good Schaub type trade bait. I had Caraun Reid, and Daniel McCullers as alternates here but perhaps a better player will fall.

If it worked out this way i'd be happy with it, but i don't know if Moses is there in the 2nd. Not sure if Terrence West lasts all the way to our comp in the 4th and highly doubt Kerr lasts to our comp in the 7th either. Hes better than Justin Ellis in my opinon. And Ellis is projected as a 4th round DT. I do like all those prospects though. I also dont know if Dixon would be that good of a FS. He looks like a SS to me.

Yeah as with all drafts some will go sooner, some will slide down. Who knows who though? Dixon could definitely be more of a SS but in Nolan's defense they're somewhat interchangeable. I've seen WillyMo deep in coverage with DeCouldn't on the line several times before. Also, I still think Lowery will be a decent FS, so dude could back up WillyMo or play in some three safety sets which are now en vogue. Don't forget we could opt to put WillyMo at FS where he played in college. He needs to lose some of that fat contract weight he put on last year but he has the range. See his 2012 Breesus game sealing pick.

Well bro I thought about you while making mocking this fock. I almost went with Matthews first but in looking over the current roster we have enough Dimites at RT to piece together at least one decent starter, but we have no backers that can play the run, rush the passer and cover TEs or RBs.

Moses has serious "desire" issues and Henderson plays entirely too stiff/straight up and down and has work ethic issues to go along with it. We still don't have a LT in other words because Baker can't be counted on and anyone doing so, they'll probably get fired. I disagree on the backers but I think you already know that...

I like your draft FFS70, but what makes you think Mack will be there at #6? Like these other picks, even Murray, but don't know anything about Denicos Allen. If he's an edge rusher, what the heck, bring'em home, TD.

I think there are a lot of smokescreens going around. I still believe one of our top four will be available. Wouldn't even be shocked if two of em are available at six. Somebody won't be able to pass on one or two of the QBs and WRs. Don't be surprised if Johnny, Bortles, Sammy and Evans go in the top five with the Clown.

I'm just glad we don't have to hear this dude complain about people who mock anymore. Strike one off his long list of things to whine about.

If mocker fockers are posting 109 mocks in week 13 of the regular season and start with that tanking bush it you best believe I will be bitching son. Any questions?

I'll also say if you're looking at OLB's at the back end of the draft i'd look into Tyler Starr. I think he could develop into a very good player somewhere down the line.

Had him on my radar and would consider him over Kerr because we need edge rushers and also might need real LBs if we run a lot of 3-4. Real backers (not, Beirmann, Osi and Mass).

Moses has serious "desire" issues and Henderson plays entirely too stiff/straight up and down and has work ethic issues to go along with it. We still don't have a LT in other words because Baker can't be counted on and anyone doing so, they'll probably get fired. I disagree on the backers but I think you already know that...

Yeah I know you'd probably draft 10 OTs if you could but I'm resigned to the fact that SackMaker aint goin nowhere soon. He's our LT for at least one or two more years. You can thank Dimi for that one. As for RT we might have enough parts to piece together a starting RT. I mean we have MyJohnson, Surelock Holmes, Shredder, Terren and Carimi. Throw Moses in the mix and Tice outta be able to get at least one of them to step up to the plate. Plus as I pondered the OT vs edge rusher at six conundrum, I decided if all else fails spend some cap money on a free agent or June 1st cut for RT. We are currently devoid of good OLBs.

What, FFS1970 does not draft the "all-world" Anthony Barr @ #6? guess he went #1 overall, huh my friend? laugh.png

Well you already know I agree on the consensus top four. I think at least one of em will be there at six. Maybe as many as three. But if all four are gone, hail yeah I will take Barr at six. I honestly believe dude is gonna be an as beater and won't be shocked if he ends up being the best edge rusher from the 2014 class.