Dh In The Nl?

End zone Jones

I'm not sure what happened to pitcher's being able to bunt, but this is ridiculous. Braves pitchers are a combined 3 for 20 something(can't remember exact number) for sacrifice bunts.

That being said do you think we should bring the DH to the NL? I am for it, wouldn't be the almost guaranteed strikeout for the "9th" spot then. I remember Smoltz, Glavine, Maddox being able to bunt very well. Even good for the occasional HR.

**Freeman, J. Upton, Gattis DOING WORK!!!

Edited by Mr. Derrty Bird

Offense sells tickets which means more money. Baseball should have already put the DH in the NL. It's a distant second to the NFL in popularity and money in America. You have more offense and it becomes more attractive to people. It is a smart investment

That's the reason it will happen, but I and many other purists want nothing to do with it. I hate the AL style of baseball. It's too dam easy to manage. There's no stradegy to it.

I am against it. But if one person should be a DH for the Braves it would have to be Gattis. He cant throw out runners and is a mediocre catcher. He has a weird arm angle when he throws the ball. Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge Gattis fan. But you can tell how much more experienced Laird is behind the plate and working with the pitchers.

I am against it. But if one person should be a DH for the Braves it would have to be Gattis. He cant throw out runners and is a mediocre catcher. He has a weird arm angle when he throws the ball. Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge Gattis fan. But you can tell how much more experienced Laird is behind the plate and working with the pitchers.

Facts disagree with you:

http://espn.go.com/m...gPct/order/true

He's in the top half according to the list, and if you limit it to catchers who have had at least 10 runners attempt a SB (which removes 7 of the 25), he'd still be in the top half.

Last year, he was 8 of 24 (.333). If he had enough to qualify last year and kept that same rate, it would have been 6th among all qualified catchers last year.

As for the rest of your post, it is debatable at best.

Edited by I Am The Truth