Just Another Reason Why The Football>Basketball

falconfanatic365

There are constant timeouts plus extra TOs for replays and the refs own the game, bad calls both ways every game. It happens in football but not with players who control the ball all game long.

I usually watch about one playoff basketball game per year and this is why. Same story every game. Superstars usually get all the calls.

I played basketball more than any other game growing up but have grown to hate watching it. Even if the refs were always right football would be way better than basketball so refs are just icing.

When a ref can play years in the league before they get busted for taking money from gamblers to sway the game what else needs to be said.

Those who want to say it happens in football too compare the number of penalties to the number of fouls in a game. Then compare the number of calls on players who have the ball.

I should have watched some old replays on the NFL network or read my 500th mock draft....:\

I'm not a huge basketball fan. It's too high scoring for my liking. I know that sounds stupid (and maybe it is) but I like not knowing that a team is going to score pretty much every time they get it. I quite like having it on in the background but I can't just sit and watch game after game.

Basketball is boring? Lord I really don't know how some of you get through the day.

I think it's boring too. The season is almost as long and painful as MLBs. I can watch the playoffs. They can be entertaining but that is more of a vibe to me than it is the actual game. Living in a city where basketball is basically a religion makes it tough too. lol

I think it's boring too. The season is almost as long and painful as MLBs. I can watch the playoffs. They can be entertaining but that is more of a vibe to me than it is the actual game. Living in a city where basketball is basically a religion makes it tough too. lol

I'm talking about the games. Unless it's a blowout they're always exciting

There are constant timeouts plus extra TOs for replays and the refs own the game, bad calls both ways every game. It happens in football but not with players who control the ball all game long.

I usually watch about one playoff basketball game per year and this is why. Same story every game. Superstars usually get all the calls.

I played basketball more than any other game growing up but have grown to hate watching it. Even if the refs were always right football would be way better than basketball so refs are just icing.

When a ref can play years in the league before they get busted for taking money from gamblers to sway the game what else needs to be said.

Those who want to say it happens in football too compare the number of penalties to the number of fouls in a game. Then compare the number of calls on players who have the ball.

I should have watched some old replays on the NFL network or read my 500th mock draft....:\

Right there with you

Meh, they are both just fkng wonderful and my happy time feel good stories .......It is soccer and baseball that fkng sux IMO .....although I actually keep an eye on them some ....unsure.png

Well I will watch anything. If there is a score and someone can win, I can dig it. lol

golf is the most boring sport to watch. But fun to play

Oddly enough I can watch golf all day...might be because I play it a lot and know the nuances of it.

Well then again I played baseball a lot growing up and it's still boring.

Baseball is the only sport that I can't watch unless I have something invested in the team playing.

Basketball, golf, tennis, football, soccer I can watch no matter who is playing

Edited by ATLFalcons11