If We Take An Ot First Td Has Got To Go

atlGM

Every since clabo, Dahl and blaylocks contract year our oline has been on a decline we let go of Dahl when blaylock shoulda been outed we dropped a good backup in svitek, and we resigned a perennial IR canidate in baker. If TD admits to Holmes and shraeder not being ready by drafting a tackle at 6 I think the writing should be in bold on the wall: WE NEED A NEW GM.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite follow your logic; you say our o-line has been declining for years and is bad, but TD should be fired if he tries to fix it?

trying to fix it by drafting a LT to play RT while possibly missing out on a stud pass rusher is just unproductive imo.

trying to fix it by drafting a LT to play RT while possibly missing out on a stud pass rusher is just unproductive imo.

Then you probably should have said that instead of going on about how bad our O-Line is only to come to the conclusion drafting one of the best OT's in the class would be horrible.

Sometimes I wish I could I spell my posts out with alphabet blocks. Seems like many here don't comprehend without pictures.

Maybe if you would have said something that wasn't stupid people would have taken your thread seriously. But you ranted about the o-line and then said TD should be fired if he drafts an offensive lineman at the #6 pick. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It has nothing to do with a lack of comprehension.

Then you probably should have said that instead of going on about how bad our O-Line is only to come to the conclusion drafting one of the best OT's in the class would be horrible.

lol . I guess 1+1 equals 4 around here

So if we take a Tackle in the first round on a team that had one of the worst olines in the league to protect a quarterback making over 100 million so he can throw to the strength of our team (WR's) TD should be fired?

On what planet does this ignorance make sense in your brain?

So if we take a Tackle in the first round on a team that had one of the worst olines in the league to protect a quarterback making over 100 million so he can throw to the strength of our team (WR's) TD should be fired?

On what planet does this ignorance make sense in your brain?

lol I usually don't take part in the childish arguments that take place on this board but tonight I'm feeling froggy. If you can read but need an interpreter I'm here for you; we having been making stupid decisions that have left us with an awful offensive line for the past 4 years. If you find it acceptable for the same person who has brought us to this roster position to bring us out our misery by taking a player with the 6th pick in the draft who will not even start at the position he is being drafted to fill then bless your heart. But I don't see the sense in the pick and nor the support behind the guy making the pick and I honestly wish the best for everybody in our organization

lol I usually don't take part in the childish arguments that take place on this board but tonight I'm feeling froggy. If you can read but need an interpreter I'm here for you; we having been making stupid decisions that have left us with an awful offensive line for the past 4 years. If you find it acceptable for the same person who has brought us to this roster position to bring us out our misery by taking a player with the 6th pick in the draft who will not even start at the position he is being drafted to fill then bless your heart. But I don't see the sense in the pick and nor the support behind the guy making the pick and I honestly wish the best for everybody in our organization

If the Falcons were to draft an offensive tackle at #6 he would start. Hello! The lights are on but apparently no one's home.