3. Lemarcus Joyner FS/SS/CB

4th comp. Preston Brown ILB

5. Antone Exum FS

6. J.C Copeland FB

7. Ryan Carrethers DT

7th comp. Rajon Neal RB

7th comp. Jeremy Gallon Wr

Guest King Jigsaw

Your dreams are not very wowing. I prefer the kinds of dreams where Clowney falls to 6, Moses to 37, the Chiefs trade us Eric Berry for a third, and Kate Upton's breasts block my view of the screen the whole time as she bounces on my lap, meaning I have to turn the volume up to hear the draft over her screams.

Your dreams are not very wowing. I prefer the kinds of dreams where Clowney falls to 6, Moses to 37, the Chiefs trade us Eric Berry for a third, and Kate Upton's breasts block my view of the screen the whole time as she bounces on my lap, meaning I have to turn the volume up to hear the draft over her screams.

lololol. Can't argue with that

Do we only use our 4'th to move up to 4?

As for the draft itself it's pretty good. I'd rather Terrence Brooks over Joyner, and i'd rather a TE over an ILB, but otherwise not too shabby at all.

no in my letest 3 round Mack I had us trading a 2015 3rd rounder along with a 4th rounder in this year's draft to move into the fourth slot.

I thought hard about a TE as well but picking at the bottom of the fourth kinda eliminated the Vetter prospects from the equation.

if youre gonna dream, dream big haha

no in my letest 3 round Mack I had us trading a 2015 3rd rounder along with a 4th rounder in this year's draft to move into the fourth slot.

I thought hard about a TE as well but picking at the bottom of the fourth kinda eliminated the Vetter prospects from the equation.

That would be nice if we could pull it off.

And i like C.J Fiedorowicz and Crockett Gillmore as two TE's that should be available with our 4'th Comp. They would both be good, well rounded TE's to come in and compete.

That would be nice if we could pull it off.

And i like C.J Fiedorowicz and Crockett Gillmore as two TE's that should be available with our 4'th Comp. They would both be good, well rounded TE's to come in and compete.

Gilmore may in fact make it that far but fiedorowizc's talent level is too high for him to make it out of the third imo. But this is just my dream so I wouldn't knock a TE in the fourth