Why Does Our Government Suck So Badly?

kicker

Because Americans suck badly. These politicians don't materialize from an alternate dimension, they come from our population.

If you put garbage in, you get garbage out.

Clearly, the answer is to hand over control of the money to our Chinese overlords. Asians are good at math.

I for real give up. Every time I try to post a video, someone tells me what's wrong with how I tried to post it, and then I do that thing that they tell me to do, and it still doesn't work. **** my life. #firstworldproblems

I dunno what's up man? All I'm doing is copying the YouTube share link into the media tab.

Boom! Simple sorcery. cool.png

In this particular instance, it's due to America's attitude toward nuclear energy more than anything IMO. That's not to absolve this waste of money or the government in general, which does indeed suck badly.

It's because of the "attitude" of a sector of the population? How does an attitude devour billions of dollars the attitude has no control over?

Angry rude response coming soon.

It's because of the "attitude" of a sector of the population? How does an attitude devour billions of dollars the attitude has no control over?

Angry rude response coming soon.

The government is ******* up by stubbornly moving forward with this plan while there's no demand, and it sounds like this process of converting plutonium warheads to fuel is increasingly expensive as ****. But a large reason of why there's no demand is because there's tons of anti-nuclear people and groups out there who lobby/sue/protest/***** against any expansion of nuclear energy.

EDIT: And go **** yourself, whore.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty

A whore who doesn't know her place should always be quickly, and sternly, reprimanded; whore.

Angry and confrontational is not an effective way to promote the notion that you are an intelligent being.

Thecooltune is going to somehow change your spirit.

Edited by Thecooltune