Lions Looking To Trade Suh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't such a scumbag, I'd swap picks with them for him. That said, if he wasn't such a scumbag, they wouldn't be trading him.

Don't want nothing to do with that contract either.

Yeah, eff Suh. He's more of a team cancer than a captain. Glad he's somebody else's problem.

If the Lions could somehow eat some of his contract for this year and then we restructure him for the next few years plus trading up for one of the best players available or taking Calvin Pryor at free safety with the Detroit pick then I would definitely take Suh.

Now if you really want to get bonkers with this type of idea take Suh, joseph fauria and their 10th pick and give them our fourth and our first and then we can take prior and have a tight end and have a dominant defensive tackle and a truly devastating free safety!

Edited by FalconsFan#241

Suh would break Smittys notepad and give him a heart attack. lol

Smitty would probably bench him after he picked up his 3rd personal foul of the season in the 1st quarter of week 2.

I hate the Falcon Filter crap as much as anyone but even I would be very reluctant to bring in Suh, no matter what his cap his would be. There is a big difference between being tough and taking cheap shots 4 seconds after the whistle.

I couldn't care less about Suh's attitude. I just don't think his trade value is going to be what the Lions think it should be. Suh's best year was his rookie year, and he also had a good 2012, but still not as good a his rookie year. Suh is very durable, as he has played in every game but 2, and that was because of suspension. I'm not saying he is on the decline, because he still has done well as a DT, but a guy with his cap hit should be improving every year, or at least be a game changer. IMO, Suh does not make his teammates better players. Suh, needs to go where there are established players on D that will not look for him to lead.

Edited by 4dabirds

I don't think his cap hit is 22.5M for the year, it is 12.5M for this year and 3.5M next year, which is very good.

His combined cap hit for the two remaining years is 35.5M, but if he's traded the Lions take 19.5M of that, which leaves 16M for 2 years for whoever trades for him under his current contract.

This trade is more costly to Lions than the other party.

I still don't want him here though.

Smitty would probably bench him after he picked up his 3rd personal foul of the season in the 1st quarter of week 2.

I hate the Falcon Filter crap as much as anyone but even I would be very reluctant to bring in Suh, no matter what his cap his would be. There is a big difference between being tough and taking cheap shots 4 seconds after the whistle.

Suh has never been arrested and has never been any off the field incident. He is really a nice guy if you meet him. He just has an edge. He toes over the line