Get Ready For Disappoinment

RHEC

TD will draft somebody he wants, not what we want. No matter what TD does, people will call for his head.

May 8th will be a day that makes Falcon Fans come out of hiding and be proud to proclaim their faith in TD all over again

I have a feeling that many of the members here are used to disappointments in their life so this should be nothing new when we draft manziel

This board would be broken for days if that happened.

May 8th will be a day that makes Falcon Fans come out of hiding and be proud to proclaim their faith in TD all over again

I doubt it, chances are.. people want him fired. People don't like GM's with guts to gamble.

True, they will. I know this, the Falcons will get a good player. There are not too many guys we are going to potentially pick in round 1 that I would be upset about. Where are all those Glenn Dorsey supporters leading up to the 2008 draft? TD got it right, its dang near impossible for him to get it wrong this year. Let the guy with the job do his job. I'm glad all the armchair GMs that trained on youtube don't have a say.

True, they will. I know this, the Falcons will get a good player. There are not too many guys we are going to potentially pick in round 1 that I would be upset about. Where are all those Glenn Dorsey supporters leading up to the 2008 draft? TD got it right, its dang near impossible for him to get it wrong this year. Let the guy with the job do his job. I'm glad all the armchair GMs that trained on youtube don't have a say.

TD may not be a perfect GM (No gm is), but at least he has the b@lls and isn't afraid to trade up. Lol.

Brilliant take. Well said. I am a football fan. Maybe much more casual then most on.this board. I know little about college football ( I cannot sit still long enough to watch many sports) and I come to these boards for information from the guys here who are generally much more knowledgeable than I. But the one thing I like about our GM is that he is not afraid at all to get what he wants. We are lucky to have him. My worry with him is that he can be too cavalier with the picks.

They admitted that the cupboard was bare. We are thin. We have failed to develop players adequately. And changes have come En masse. I like that they admitted their failures and the fact they are addressing that fact. I wont be disappointed in any player/s that we get because I don't have the vested interest that many of you put in to studying players. That's why the boards melt down, we have many who love football and crave to be a part of it. Arm chair GMing is fun. But lets remember that there are men who make.millions of dollars a year to make these calls. We don't. If we did, we would have done the work necessary to be a part of that world. We didn't, so the best we can do is support our team. If they fail this year, the billionaire and his clan will sweep in and clean house.

TD absolutely sucks a**. Three bad and inexplicable football plays in the NFCCG and 11 injured starters the following year prove that he doesn't know how to put together a football team. He needs to draft players who don't retaliate against dirty play and who will never fumble. Oh, and players who don't get hurt. He sucks and he should have been fired the day after we hired him. And Smitty too.

TD will draft somebody he wants, not what we want. No matter what TD does, people will call for his head.

We as a fanbase have NEVER come to a consensus on who we wanted to draft. This isn't new and TD isn't the first Falcons GM to get his head called for.

We as a fanbase have NEVER come to a consensus on who we wanted to draft. This isn't new and TD isn't the first Falcons GM to get his head called for.

If he misses on a pick after trading up, the consequences will be felt for years. We don't mind the julio trade because he made an impact. If clowney does not have the same level of impact then we are screwed.

Brilliant take. Well said. I am a football fan. Maybe much more casual then most on.this board. I know little about college football ( I cannot sit still long enough to watch many sports) and I come to these boards for information from the guys here who are generally much more knowledgeable than I. But the one thing I like about our GM is that he is not afraid at all to get what he wants. We are lucky to have him. My worry with him is that he can be too cavalier with the picks.

They admitted that the cupboard was bare. We are thin. We have failed to develop players adequately. And changes have come En masse. I like that they admitted their failures and the fact they are addressing that fact. I wont be disappointed in any player/s that we get because I don't have the vested interest that many of you put in to studying players. That's why the boards melt down, we have many who love football and crave to be a part of it. Arm chair GMing is fun. But lets remember that there are men who make.millions of dollars a year to make these calls. We don't. If we did, we would have done the work necessary to be a part of that world. We didn't, so the best we can do is support our team. If they fail this year, the billionaire and his clan will sweep in and clean house.

That admission was really big. You would think that would cause them to stay at 6 or trade down for extra picks if they can. I like those options better than moving up, but Clowney is a once in 20 year type player.

Edited by isproab

That admission was really big. You would think that would cause them to stay at 6 or trade down for extra picks if they can. I like those options better than moving up, but Clowney is a once in 20 year type player.

That means he'd be better than Julius Peppers, Demarcus Ware, and Jared Allen.