2014 Falcon Cheerleaders

FenixFalcon

For my first thread now that Im able to make them...

Who else thinks we need an upgrade at Cheerleaders as well as Players? Last few years I've seen a few pretty Falcon cheerleaders but other teams are stacked with gorgeous cheerleaders...take Dallas for example. Might be fake or plastic but some of them are just short of Victoria secret Angels... I like the Vet girls but we need some fresh blood beauties to match our upgrade in players/personnel.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well say that...but to call them dogs is messed up...and you probably don't even go to any games at the dome....

They're on tv its kind of hard to miss. Maybe dogs was a bit of an overstatement but you have to admit that our cheerleaders are on the lower tier which I think is a misrepresentation of the state of georgia in general. We have some of the most beautiful southern women in the country so our squad should reflect that. Thats all I want

They're on tv its kind of hard to miss. Maybe dogs was a bit of an overstatement but you have to admit that our cheerleaders are on the lower tier which I think is a misrepresentation of the state of georgia in general. We have some of the most beautiful southern women in the country so our squad should reflect that. Thats all I want

http://www.atlantafa...ers/roster.html

I think it does reflect it....they barely get paid for fowks to drool and stare at all game long...puuullease! But thanks for realizing the overstatement. Actually, most of them may not even be from the south...you'd have to read their bio's to know.

Eh some 9s and 8s but mostly i would have to say these ladies are not what we should be trying to have on our team: Jasmine C, Denita C, Aleria P, Hope W, Macy A, Ariel A, Micky J, and Tiffany M. Those types have no business on our cheerleading squad in my opinion but what do I know Ive only been judging women my whole life

Edited by BowBeforeYourGod

Eh some 9s and 8s but mostly i would have to say these ladies are not what we should be trying to have on our team: Jasmine C, Denita C, Aleria P, Hope W, Macy A, Micky J, and Tiffany M. Those types have no business on our cheerleading squad in my opinion but what do I know Ive only been judging women my whole life

So....do this...post a photo or yourself....and we'll judge you.

Eh some 9s and 8s but mostly i would have to say these ladies are not what we should be trying to have on our team: Jasmine C, Denita C, Aleria P, Hope W, Macy A, Ariel A, Micky J, and Tiffany M. Those types have no business on our cheerleading squad in my opinion but what do I know Ive only been judging women my whole life

LOL

And they've been judging you too.

That's why you're single.

Ummmmmmmm...........I'll put it this way. What one deems beautiful varies from one person to another. Unfortunately, the media tends to favor those that fit a particular criteria and puts them on a pedestal. What one likes is totally different from another person. I just tend to think all women are beautiful........of course I feel that my woman is the best of course tongue.png

Oh ok...I see what you did there...LOL...you call all the women of color dogs and said that they should not be on our team....you've made yourself clear.!

Oh ok...I see what you did there...LOL...you call all the women of color dogs and said that they should not be on our team....you've made yourself clear.!

The guy obviously has no experience with women of ANY color except vinyl pink.

Lol back on topic. Most of the falcons cheerleaders are pretty but there are just some insanely beautiful ones out there. I haven't seen many out of the 1000 they tryout each year. They also make a lot more than you think...

only $100 per game appearance but they make a lot off charity events and the photoshoots/calendars.

Edited by RideOrDieIce