Falcon Man : Please Click On This Thread

Kevo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go ahead and call ********.

There's no such thing as a "lifelong Saints fan"

You know...those people that take over the Georgia Dome once a year for the Saints/Falcon games!

i think its great honor that the best moment in saints history came against big brother. lol after so many years of being our lil whipping boy it was something to be proud of.

And since then lil Bro has been beating the brakes off of so called big Bro!

He wouldn't but let them have their whine.

Yeah........THEY are the ones whining..........rolleyes.gif You people were freaking out about that statue. NOW, the one playing the ALMIGHTY FALCON, is a Saints season ticket holder. ALMOST makes me wish I was a Saints fan.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Yeah........THEY are the ones whining..........rolleyes.gif You people were freaking out about that statue. NOW, the one playing the ALMIGHTY FALCON, is a Saints season ticket holder. ALMOST makes me wish I was a Saints fan.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

lol a saints fans brought it up out of nowhere but they aren't whining ok

lol a saints fans brought it up out of nowhere but they aren't whining ok

Brought what up? The statue? I brought that up, and commented how pissed you all are about it.rolleyes.gif

Then to find out the guy that's supposed to play your Super Hero, is a Saints season ticket holder! You gotta admit, that's ******* hilarious!laugh.png

Brought what up? The statue? I brought that up, and commented how pissed you all are about it.rolleyes.gif

Then to find out the guy that's supposed to play your Super Hero, is a Saints season ticket holder! You gotta admit, that's ******* hilarious!laugh.png

im proud of the statue.

Well then, to quote the Late Cobain...

"I wish I was like you...easily amused..."