Atl Gm's 32 Team Mock Draft 6.0 (2 Rounds)

atlGM

1. Texans- Blake Bortles QB

There has been a significant amount of hype surrounding Jadaveon Clowney since his pro day. While it has been warented the Texans have an offense stacked with playmakers that are in need of a facilitator.

2. *trade* Cleveland- Jonny Manzel QB

( compensation ; 2014 1st round picks #4 and #26, 2014 3rd rounder)

Cleveland enters the draft with 2 1st rounders, 2 third rounders and no quaterback. With clowney still on the board I think there will be a bit of a bidding war for the #2 pick but the Browns have more amo than anyone and can't afford to let their QB land in Jacksonville

3. Jaguars- Jadaveon Clowney DE

While the Jags would be best advised to take a signal caller here, Clowney's talent is too much to pass up at this point in the draft.

4. *trade* Falcons- Khalil Mack OLB

(Compensation ; 2014 4th rounder, 2015 3rd rounder)

I've gone back and forth this off-season trying to decide on what direction the Rams may want to go. In this scenario they pass on adding Watkins to their already stacked receiving core and add a future draft pick to next years draft

5. Raiders- Sammy Watkins WR

As of now Matt Schaub's best option on offense is to hand off the ball off to MJD and DMC. Adding an explosive target like Watkins will go a long way in turning the raiders into contender.

6. Rams- Greg Robinson OT

In this scenario the Rams trade back twice gaining 4 extra picks and still come away with this drafts most coveted offensive lineman. Resigning Roger Saffold in a worst case scenario will allow them two start Robinson inside if they feel he isn't ready to play tackle right away.

7. Bucs- Mike Evans WR

Talk about being in a tough spot. This pick will depend solely on how much the bucs like Bridgewater. It's also possible that lovie and company think they can get good production out of McCown as he looked good in Chicago throwing to their big wideouts.

8. Vikings- Teddy Bridgewater QB

Coming into the draft process the vikings probably thought they had no chance in getting one of top quaterbacks. Due to the overwhelming media influence Bridgewater may actually fall in the vikings lap.

9. Buffalo- Jake Matthews OT

Cordy glenn panned out for the bills at left tackle last year but is probably a pro bowler playing on the right side. Adding Matthews will go a long way in EJ Manuals progression.

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

The lions have talent at soo many spots on their roster. This year they finally add a cornerback to help against the bears and packers big receivers.

11. Titans- Dee Ford OLB

Ford's senior bowl performance vaulted him into the top pass rusher not named clowney or mack discussion. He will be the perfect rush linebacker in Tennessee's new 3-4 alignment

12. Giants- Eric Ebron TE

NY made some nice additions to their oline in free agency and now need to add some impact players to supplement the loss of Hakeem Nicks.

13. Rams- Calvin Pryor S

I think the combine helped push pryor into the #1 safety spot. He is a little more physical than Dix and has just as much range. The Rams had the 19th ranked pass defense and would love Pryor here

14. Bears- Aaron Donald DT

Adding Donald here will give the bears a d line to be feared by the rest of the division

15. Steelers- Darqueze Dennard CB

Previously I had louis nix slated here. The steelers went out and free agency signed NT cam thomas so they will probably being looking for the next best value

16- Cowboys- Kony Ealy DE

You don't cut a guy like Damarcus Ware without having a good idea of who you want his replacement to be

17- Ravens- Zach Martin OT/OG

The Ravens had no problem letting Oher walk I think they've been eyeing the draft as a viable avenue to replace him since the season ended. Taylor Lewan will definitely be considered here but I think the ravens like what Martin offers in the run game

18- Jets- Marquise Lee WR

The addition of decker was definitely needed but they shouldn't stop there. Lee may not be as exploisive as watkins, but he is a playmaker and well worth the 18th selection.

19- Dolphins- Xavier Su'a Filo OG

After the Incognito Martin ordeal offensive line has to be lock for the dolphins. If it wasn't for taylor lewans off the field issues i think he would be the pick here.

20- Cardinals- Taylor lewan OT

Carson Palmer is a good pocket passer but isnt going to give you much in the scrambling department. Adding lewan will give him an excellent front allow time for Floyd and Fitzgerald to get seperation downfield

21- Packers- Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS

Resigning Shields was a smart move for the pack. They also fortified their front seven signing peppers. But there is still a hole a safety znd linebacker

22- Eagles- Anthony Barr OLB

The eagles added Malcom Jenkins to man the free safety spot and everybody knows a pass rush can be a secondaries best friend.

23- Chiefs- Odell Beckham Jr WR

Early in the off-season I thought adding a receiving option made sense for the chiefs and I'm starting to come back around to that train of thought. Although it may be a toss up on who the chiefs consider a valid option, I think andy Reid sees a bit of desean jackson in cooks game.

24- Bengals- Kyle Fuller CB

Leon Hall is coming off his second acl tear in three seasons and terrance newman is turning 36 I don't think the bengals can afford to pass on a corner.

25- Chargers- Bradley Roby CB

The Charges biggest need has been corner since the beginning of the 2013 season. This pick is a no brainer

26- Rams- Jason Verret CB

With a plethora of picks the rams will simply just be scratching off their needs list with quality players in this deep draft

27- Saints- CJ Mosley ILB

New orleans needs someone with some athleticism manning the middle especially after letting Johnathan Vilma go. Not too mention CJ Mosley is one of the bpas available at this point.

28- Panthers- Joel Bitonio OT

I'm not sure what the panthers were thinking letting go of steve smith but the loss of jordan gross has to have made LT their first priority in the draft.

29- Patriots- Jace Amaro TE

It seems too easy for the Pats sometimes.

30- 49ers- Marcus Martin C

A team like the 9ers is hard to mock because they are complete as any team out there. They could use a speed receiver to open things up down the field but with center Johnathan Goodwin hitting 35 I think it's time to find his incumbent.

31- Denver Broncos- David Yankey OG

If the Broncos want to see the championship game again they will have to rely on the arm of Manning. Yankey will be a good replacement for the departure of Zane Beadles

32- Seahawks- Timmy Jernigan DT

The hawks lost both McDonald and Bryant in free agency adding a DT has to be first on their list in draft.

33. Texans- Louis Nix III NT

34. Skins- Cyrus Kouandijo OT

35. Cleveland- Brandin Cooks WR

36. Raiders- Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE

37. Falcons- Morgan Moses OT

38. Bucs- David Carr QB

39. Jags- Jimmy Garoppolo QB

40. Vikings- Scott Crichton DE

41. Bills- Jimmie Ward FS

42. Lions- Ryan Shazier OLB

43. *trade*

Cowboys- Rasheed Hageman DT

44. Giants- Weston Richburg C

45. Rams- Dakota Dozier OG/ C

46. Bears- Ego Furgeson DT

47. Steelers- Stephon Tuitt DE

48. Titans- Marcus Roberson CB

49. Ravens- Deone Bucannon S

50. Jets- Jeremiah Attaochu OLB

51. Dolphins- Juwaun James OT

52. Cardinals- Demarcus Lawrence OLB

53. Packers- Chris Borland ILB

54. Eagles- Martavis Bryant WR

55. Chiefs- Gabe Jackson OG

56. Bengals- Allen Robinson WR

57. Chargers- Jordan Matthews WR

58. Colts- Travis Swanson C

59. Saints- Kyle Van Noy OLB

60. Panthers- Devonte Adams WR

61. Patriots- Daquan Jones NT

62. 49ers- Paul Richardson WR

63. Broncos- Cody Latimer WR

64. Seahawks- Kelvin Benjamin WR

65. Houston- Billy Turner OT

66. Washington- Yawin Smallwood ILB

67. Raiders- Will Sutton DT

68. Atlanta- Terrance Brooks FS

69. Tampa Bay- Troy Niklas TE

70. Jaguars- Carlos Hyde RB

71. Browns- James Hurst OT

72. Vikings- Keith McGill CB

73. Bils- CJ Fiedorowizc TE

74. Giants- Donte Moncrief WR

75. Rams- Dominique Easley DT

76. Lions- Marcus Smith DE

77. 9'ers- Trent Murphy OLB/DE

78. Cowbows- Lamarcus Joyner S/CB

79. Ravens- Carl Bradford OLB/DE

80. Jets- Stanley Jean Baptiste CB

81. Dolphins- Tre Mason RB

82. Bears- Telvin Smith LB

83. Rams- AJ McCarron QB

84. Cardinals- Aaron Murrey QB

85. Packers- Andre Ellington WR

86. Eagles- Phillip Gaines CB

87. Chiefs- Kereem Martin DE

88. Bengals- Justin Ellis DT

89. Chargers- Daniel Mccullers NT

90. Colts- Ed Reynolds S

91. Saints- Jarred Abbrederis WR

92. Panthers- Devin Street WR

93. Patriots- Andre Williams RB

94. 9'ers- Jordan Zumwalt LB

95. Broncos- Zach Mettenberger QB

96. Seahawks- Antonio Richardson OT

so Browns give up two 1st, 3rd(2014) to move up two spots

but Falcons only give up a 4th and 3rd(2015) to move up two spots.

I see no bias there.rolleyes.gif

imo there will be a bidding war for the 2nd oick that will cause the price to rise. I feel like there will be teams willing to give up a 2015 first rounder so the browns will have to ante up or risk the jags taking manzel.

I believe mack is just as good of a player as clowney but i don't think it will be as exspensive to trade up to get him as i doubt the Rams will want to slide down too far with their first selection.

No bias at all in this mock. I will say if i said i thought it would take a 3rd rounder people would say

Thats too expensive so it is what is. I dint have any insider info so i wouldnt be suprised if i was wrong on the compensation

Edited by atlGM

imo there will be a bidding war for the 2nd oick that will cause the price to rise. I feel like their will be teams willing to give up a 2015 first rounder so the browns will have to ante up or risk the jags taking manzel.

I believe mack is just as good of a player as clowney but i dont their will be as big to trade up to get him as i doubt the Rams will want to fall to slide down to far with their first selection.

No bias at all in this mock. I will say if i said i thought it would take a 3rd rounder people would say

Thats too expensive so it is what is. I dint have any insider info so i wouldnt be suprised if i was wrong on the compensation

Going from 6 to four shouldnt

you cannot make your mock trade to satisfy the messageboard - if the messageboard likes it, then that means it is overwhelmingly favorable - sure sign that a trade is unrealistic.

There is no way we move up two spots for a 4th this year and 3rd in 2015. I think it would take AT LEAST a 3rd this year - and I might be optimistic on that one - its at least within the vicinity.

Trade Chart says 200pts.....our 3rd round pick is worth 250pts. We would be slightly overpaying but that is probably what it would take to get it done. The 4th rounder is only 88pts.

Without paying any regards to the trading around that you did in your mock:

Basically if we ended up with Mack, Moses, and Brooks I will.........I actually can't think of what I would do.........but basically it'd be harder to find someone in the state of Georgia, maybe the entire country, who would be more excited than me.

you cannot make your mock trade to satisfy the messageboard - if the messageboard likes it, then that means it is overwhelmingly favorable - sure sign that a trade is unrealistic.

There is no way we move up two spots for a 4th this year and 3rd in 2015. I think it would take AT LEAST a 3rd this year - and I might be optimistic on that one - its at least within the vicinity.

Trade Chart says 200pts.....our 3rd round pick is worth 250pts. We would be slightly overpaying but that is probably what it would take to get it done. The 4th rounder is only 88pts.

yea that was my point I wouldn't make any mock to move the needle of the guys and gals here. I was just saying either way someone will disagree or agree. But we will see I think it is entirely possible. I would think that a future pick would be atleast 75% equivalent to this years value. Soo estimating we would at the least be picking in the 20's next year that pick would worth up roughly 120 points. I'm not exactly sure how teams value future picks so I may be off on that

i dont even want clowney we should go for Mack in free agency we solidified our D-line (somewhat) and we signed two O-lineman to try and fill the hole there so there is no reason to draft robinson or matthews but besides sean witherspoon what other quality LB do we have? ,,,,,Stephen nicholas lmao yeah right

Without paying any regards to the trading around that you did in your mock:

Basically if we ended up with Mack, Moses, and Brooks I will.........I actually can't think of what I would do.........but basically it'd be harder to find someone in the state of Georgia, maybe the entire country, who would be more excited than me.

yep that third round pick would be a tough one for though as their were still some pretty talented players left on the board