Smith And Spoon Both Mentioned Massaquoi As One To Watch

Mass has potential, I just hope he starts to live up to it this year. We've drafted a few mid to late round ends and it's about time one of them turns out to be our diamond in the rough. I watched him last year and he seem to improve as the year went on, he looked good defending the run and he got some QB hurries. He didn't have the number of sacks Osi had but I thought he played better than Osi overall.

Really hoping so. I think it is comforting to see that he is getting attention from the coaching staff and teammates unlike Sidbury did.

Sidbury was an enigma. I'm still not sure what the deal there was. Kinda like I don't understand what the deal with Robertson, or Gunn for that matter. We seem to always have at least one to two guys, that perform well, when given the chance, yet never seem to be given chances afterward. wacko.png

Sidbury was an enigma. I'm still not sure what the deal there was. Kinda like I don't understand what the deal with Robertson, or Gunn for that matter. We seem to always have at least one to two guys, that perform well, when given the chance, yet never seem to be given chances afterward. wacko.png

Antone Smith

Antone Smith

You see, unlike many on here, I actually get Smith. He's key to our ST unit, so we need him fresh for that. Plus, he has problems catching the ball, and pass protecting. I also think that they worry about his endurance, being able to take constant hits, which I can understand. I'm not saying that he shouldn't get more carries, but I see him as a situational back at best, and not even a true change of pace back.

You see, unlike many on here, I actually get Smith. He's key to our ST unit, so we need him fresh for that. Plus, he has problems catching the ball, and pass protecting. I also think that they worry about his endurance, being able to take constant hits, which I can understand. I'm not saying that he shouldn't get more carries, but I see him as a situational back at best, and not even a true change of pace back.

B.S.!!!!!!

Thank you. So many people don't seem to understand this.

Smith And Spoon Both Mentioned Massaquoi As One To Watch

Many TATFers have said Mass will be a player. Me, Cappy, several others. Could be Dimi's first low round gem. Fifth rounder. I mean Vance could have been the one at seven but Thomas let him walk. I don't really think Mass is another Sidbury. I truly believe he can get NFL QBs on the ground, stop the run and drop some DE coverage. I watched the 2013 CAR@ATL game today and saw that mofo dropping 20-30 yards deep on a WR. If I was a betting man I'd put some money on him. Hometown boy. Smart. Articulate. Hope he really bushwhacks some QBs this year. Put me down for Mass Transit.