Would You Like This?

JiveAF

Look, we have young DEs/OLBs. Guys like Mass, and Maponga haven't really been given a chance. That being said, I don't think we should target a pass rusher in the 1st round, unless Mack or Clowney fall. Next up, is OT. Robinson / Matthews / Lewan. All three of them are way better than any OT we have. I believe Robinson OR Matthews, AND Lewan will be there when we pick. I feel Robinson or Matthews have to be the pick..

unless..

Let's say we like Lewan more. Let's say we trade back to a team wanting to trade up for a QB, or a WR. Hypothetically, let's say STL takes Robinson or Matthews with #2.. then want Watkins.

They give their #13, and their 2nd rounder [idk what other picks would be needed]

We draft Lewan at 13.

Then at 20 or so, Pryor is still on the board.

We trade our #37, #68 and a next years 2nd? for that pick.

Pick Pryor.

Then in the 2nd round we take a guy like Attaochu/Ford/Lawrence/Ealy - whichever is there.

I don't know what it is, but Pryor is my favorite player from this draft.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality MLB Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

MLB Signature Model Jersey Available~

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discout code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

www.efeelsports.ru

Only ten jerseys until I get a free one? Where do I sign??

Guest fibonacci

Only ten jerseys until I get a free one? Where do I sign??

just tell 20 of your friends to do it on facebook to get 100% off and then going on a shopping spree for all TATF

Guest fibonacci

Look, we have young DEs/OLBs. Guys like Mass, and Maponga haven't really been given a chance. That being said, I don't think we should target a pass rusher in the 1st round, unless Mack or Clowney fall. Next up, is OT. Robinson / Matthews / Lewan. All three of them are way better than any OT we have. I believe Robinson OR Matthews, AND Lewan will be there when we pick. I feel Robinson or Matthews have to be the pick..

unless..

Let's say we like Lewan more. Let's say we trade back to a team wanting to trade up for a QB, or a WR. Hypothetically, let's say STL takes Robinson or Matthews with #2.. then want Watkins.

They give their #13, and their 2nd rounder [idk what other picks would be needed]

We draft Lewan at 13.

Then at 20 or so, Pryor is still on the board.

We trade our #37, #68 and a next years 2nd? for that pick.

Pick Pryor.

Then in the 2nd round we take a guy like Attaochu/Ford/Lawrence/Ealy - whichever is there.

I don't know what it is, but Pryor is my favorite player from this draft.

Too+long+didn+t+read.+I+loved+this+gif.+Had+to_e13f5c_3339187.gif

i dont even want clowney we should go for Mack in free agency we solidified our D-line (somewhat) and we signed two O-lineman to try and fill the hole there so there is no reason to draft robinson or matthews but besides sean witherspoon what other quality LB do we have? ,,,,,Stephen nicholas lmao yeah right