William Moore And Sean Weatherspoon Press

Top Flight

Guest fibonacci

@vxmcclure23: Moore said he's sat down and watched Pryors highlights. Really wants Pryor to be a Falcon.

Willy Mo also loved Decoud.

@Atlanta_Falcons: Willy Mo says Desmond Trufant gained more muscle and more speed this offseason. "The future is bright for Tru." #RiseUp

@vxmcclure23: Moore said he's sat down and watched Pryors highlights. Really wants Pryor to be a Falcon.

maxresdefault.jpg

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!

Edited by 2 cents

Lol. The Falcons twitter posted pictures of everyone working out yesterday and one of the pics had Tru in there - on my phone so I can't post it. Looked bigger to me.

Oh yea, I believe he got bigger... what I meant was DeCoud was good UNTIL he bulked up, then last season happened. I think he put on like 14 pounds deliberately in an effort to bulk up.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

Oh yea, I believe he got bigger... what I meant was DeCoud was good UNTIL he bulked up, then last season happened. I think he put on like 14 pounds deliberately in an effort to bulk up.

Ah, got it. I sure didn't notice, he looked just as small to me last season lol.