2014 Schedule Release Weds. 8Pm

jb 3.0

Yayy, im stoked.... Or toked, hard to tell these days

Yeah, I guess most of these folks in RC don't go to the games, so the schedule's not as important as it is to those of us that make sure we're gonna show up no matter what. I need to make plans.wink.png

I figure we get the Falcons, Bucs and Panthers twice.

It's a matter of WHEN & WHERE! I have things to do, and from late August to February my time basically revolves around what our team's doing. I, like some, take this stuff to the extreme. So does Buc_Man.wink.png

It's a matter of WHEN & WHERE! I have things to do, and from late August to February my time basically revolves around what our team's doing. I, like some, take this stuff to the extreme. So does Buc_Man.wink.png

So many lifetime fans just plop in front of the TV and flip the stations to see whats on and call themselves an expert cause they can quote Joe Buck.

Its todays NFL jb, ya just gotta love it and move on.

So many lifetime fans just plop in front of the TV and flip the stations to see whats on and call themselves an expert cause they can quote Joe Buck.

Its todays NFL jb, ya just gotta love it and move on.

I hear ya, but to some of us, the schedule release is a big deal, for planning and such and to get a bit better idea of what your chances are. I'm just glad we won't be having to go back to London for a game anytime soon. I feel for any team that has to make that trip in the middle of the season, like the Falcons will.

I havent been to Tampa for a Falcon game yet, but its on my radar this year... hopefully the game is closer to the holidays as that will make it easier.

If its in September, its going to really be tough, work has me locked down... guess I will find out tonight. So yea, I get what you are saying, the schedule release is a big thing.

I havent been to Tampa for a Falcon game yet, but its on my radar this year... hopefully the game is closer to the holidays as that will make it easier.

If its in September, its going to really be tough, work has me locked down... guess I will find out tonight. So yea, I get what you are saying, the schedule release is a big thing.

The Falcons-Bucs matchups use to be fun when we actually had a team worth watching. There' d always be a bunch of Falcon fans down here or we'd go up there, always a lotta fun. I believe when the economy went in the dumps it took a bit of the fun away with many of us struggling just to make ends meet. Now that most have gotten back into the swing maybe that'll pick back up.

This, Tailgates have to be planned. snow games to be planned, with my job Sundays aren't days off so football games have to be planned in advance. esp when im dropping $1500+ on season tickets.