Dayum Chicago, We Need To Talk!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may as well have posted a map of population density in the US instead. More people = more violence.

There are other factors like poverty and crime in inner-cities, particularly those most affected by deindustrialization and white flight, leaving cities with diminished tax revenue for policing and social programs to address crime.

giphy.gif

My post was a joke about how some on the far right here view Chicago as **** on earth.

So political ideology dictates whether someone likes or dislikes a major American city? Do all on the far left view Chicago as heaven on earth?

Me thinks most of you put too much importance on how political ideology contributes to happiness and personal satisfaction. And how it is an indicator of intelligence and psychological stability.

They're both sparsely populated western desert states. Looks like the areas with high gun violence are the urban areas of Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and down near the Mexican border. Do you have a point here?

I sure haven't found this urban area in Santa Fe. Also haven't heard a siren at any time.

That's quite obvious.

I was taught to treat all people in the same way I want them to treat me. That's why I'm a courteous and friendly individual and you are rude and boorish.

You can change, but it takes an actual effort to do so. You'd be surprised at the change you see in how others respond to you when you finally develop some manners.

Edited by Thecooltune

Apparently Rahm is more worried about 'Chicagoland' than Chicago itself!

The emails, obtained through an open records request, show the producers were not always granted all the access they sought. And Levin said he was "eternally frustrated" that much of the behind-the-scenes access he got of Emanuel was controlled by the mayor's office.

"Everything the mayor does is stage-managed. Everything. That is the way he operates, so I'm not going to dispute that," Levin said in an interview when asked about his emails that requested specific scenes featuring the mayor. "I would be the first to acknowledge that you don't get into Chicago … and get access without having to do a certain dance.

rahm-emanuel.jpg

Come on Doozer, you know they have no answer for this. Except to ban law abiding citizens from having guns and throwing more money at failed inner city programs instead of addressing the real problems!

wZuxj.gif?w=640

What's even more freaky is how Liberals LOVE to hold themselves out as intellectuals, far superior to simple minded cousin humpin Cons. Yet they can't seem to understand something as elementary as gun control. It's quite simple, the harder it is for a citizen to own and carry a handgun legally, the more crime and the happier criminal gun owners are.

Basically, the Liberals and criminals are in the same cheering section and the pea-brains don't even realize it...smmfh

What's even more freaky is how Liberals LOVE to hold themselves out as intellectuals, far superior to simple minded cousin humpin Cons. Yet they can't seem to understand something as elementary as gun control. It's quite simple, the harder it is for a citizen to own and carry a handgun legally, the more crime and the happier criminal gun owners are.

Basically, the Liberals and criminals are in the same cheering section and the pea-brains don't even realize it...smmfh

Liberals are always for the criminals and never for the victims or at least it usually seems that way...WFW is just sayin' cool.png

it__s_not_true__it__s_not_true__by_whisper1236-d59y9sz.gif

Equal time slam on Cons...

Cons make criminals out of people who aren't criminals via the Drug War, so there's that

Selling, buying and using illegal drugs is in fact a crime. If one commits criminal acts he is indeed a criminal. Illegal drugs existed before this war on drugs began

Now if you want to argue whether or not illegal drugs should be illegal, that's another issue. Until such a time as drugs are decriminalized or made legal, using drugs is a crime.