Check This Out When Brett Favre Was Selected

Guest fibonacci

girl I grew up with was screwin' around with Favre back in his beer-binge days of "American Pie" when he was with the Falcons. Too bad he had to be a crazy-drunk when he was with Falcons. We might have had a Lombardi by now.

I knew a guy who went to USM with Favre and got into a bar fight with Favre. He said Favre kicked the **** out of him.

Guest fibonacci

I knew a guy who went to USM with Favre and got into a bar fight with Favre. He said Favre kicked the **** out of him.

redneck strength kicked in.

Jerry Glanville and Ken Herock still both blame the other as to who wanted Favre traded.

yeah, I would not want to be blamed for that one. If Herock would have kept him, he would have been heralded. Just think he got Brett Favre in the 2nd round - might be one of the better 2nd round picks of all time.

Guest fibonacci

seeing those shirts say 4/21 makes me realize I hate how the draft day has moved. we would be in the draft in a few days....... but no no no lets move it further away.

Guest fibonacci

In 2025 the draft is going to be in week 4 of the college season at this rate.

Don't get it. I understand why they made it three days and do not like it, but I understand it. but I do not get why moving it ahead 2 weeks accomplishes. in fact it takes away thses rookies learning the playbook and etc.

Guest fibonacci

R.G. claim they moved the drsfe back 2 week so they can make the off season more interesting with a event every month of the off season

that's stupid.