Falcons Schedule Out Yet?

Guest King Jigsaw

What a terribly misleading title.

Becoming an art form. Like how G-Dawg keeps putting Dimitroff's name in his thread titles to pass his own thoughts off as TD's.

Guest King Jigsaw

Then change it, and yes, to answer your question. The NFL schedule is rumored to be being released Tuesday, but no later than Thursday, though that is not official.

You can change thread titles? I actually did not know that.

Guest fibonacci

Hit the edit button, for the first post. Then choose full editor. I've only done it once myself.

We can being pure football.

Then change it, and yes, to answer your question. The NFL schedule is rumored to be being released Tuesday, but no later than Thursday, though that is not official.

ESPN and NFL Network usually has a NFL Schedule Release show for the official unavailing of the NFL schedule. According to Titan TV no such shows are listed. At least not for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

The NFL is the most popular sport in America. They won't have any problems drawling away ratings and attention from the NBA, NHL and MLB. Just release the dam schedule already! If the Falcons don't open the season at home Imma be pissed! Falcons have opened on the road way too many dam times over the years. With them having one less home game this season the least they could do is let them open the season at home.

The NFL is the most popular sport in America. They won't have any problems drawling away ratings and attention from the NBA, NHL and MLB. Just release the dam schedule already! If the Falcons don't open the season at home Imma be pissed! Falcons have opened on the road way too many dam times over the years. With them having one less home game this season the least they could do is let them open the season at home.

The truth is, regardless of where they open, you will try to find a way to tune in. They know this. :)

As a fan outside of GA, the only thing this changes for me s home field advantage

The truth is, regardless of where they open, you will try to find a way to tune in. They know this. smile.png

As a fan outside of GA, the only thing this changes for me s home field advantage

Of course I'm going to be watching. But the Falcons don't have a good track record in road openers. But they've been quite successful in home openers.

1990 - HOU - W 47-27

1992 - NYJ - W 20-17

1995 - CAR - W 23-20 (OT)

1999 - MIN - L 14-17

2000 - SF - W 36-28

2005 - PHI - W 14-10

2008 - DET - W 34-21

2009 - MIA - W 19-7

1991 - @ KC - L 3-14

1993 - @ DET - L 13-30

1994 - @ DET - L 28-31 (OT)

1996 - @ CAR - L 6-29

1997 - @ DET - L 17-28

1998 - @ CAR - W 19-14

2001 - @ SF - L 13-16 (OT)

2002 - @ GB - L 34-37 (OT)

2003 - @ DAL - W 27-13

2004 - @ SF - W 21-19

2006 - @ CAR - W 20-6

2007 - @ MIN - L 3-24

2010 - @ PIT - L 9-15 (OT)

2011 - @ CHI - L 12-30

2012 - @ KC - W 40-24

2013 - @ NO - L 17-23

I went all the way back to 1990. That's the last 24 years. Falcons have opened just 8 times at home (7-1) while opening 16 times on the road (5-11).