David Yankee

rugger8

A few months ago, I was seeing David Yankee projected to the bottom of the first (at highest) to the mid second at lowest. I'm now seeing him end of the 3rd to 4th rounds!?

What happened? Does anyone know of some kind of injury, arrest, or health issue that has caused his free fall?

So basically he's a very well rounded OG, who could benefit from an NFL workout regimen? Sign me up for a 4th round pick.

yeah, probably a poor mans Blalock at this point if you really wanted that. Overall we dont have a need for a guard until the 7th round in my opinion.

yeah, probably a poor mans Blalock at this point if you really wanted that. Overall we dont have a need for a guard until the 7th round in my opinion.

It's definitely not the need we had 2 months ago, but our depth at OG is still bad, and Blalock could use some real competition... and the Falcons could use some leverage when Blalock's contract is up for renegotiation.

It's definitely not the need we had 2 months ago, but our depth at OG is still bad, and Blalock could use some real competition... and the Falcons could use some leverage when Blalock's contract is up for renegotiation.

we can always draft a guard next year for that, would rather use that 4th round pick on TE, Safety, RB or anything else we didnt address with the first 3 picks. Yankey would just be another Konz who lacks strength as a rookie anyway.