• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd Round

Justin Ellis - DT

Louisiana Tech - 6'2" 334lbs - 25 reps 225lbs

http://youtu.be/W6ZDeItUZ_Q

Justin Ellis is a big guy with a quick first step. Known mostly for his fantastic football mind and being able to bully blockers. has played all DT and DE positions with relative ease. His good personality and versatility are what TD likes in a football player.

I'd be happy with this combo at 1 & 2- several different combos would work for me. If he slips to 6, Mack and Moses would be another pair I'd like. Get the best pair of OT and pass rusher w/ 6 and 37, I'm good.

Really lets you go BPA rest of draft- get a better pass rush, safety isn't such a critical need, Better Oline eases the pressure of finding a TE or WR.

3rd Round

Justin Ellis - DT

ba41a3fcc2d3c3074c0f6a7067006232.jpg

Justin Ellis is a big guy with a quick first step. Known mostly for his fantastic football mind and being able to bully blockers. has played all DT and DE positions with relative ease. His good personality and versatility are what TD likes in a football player.

Nice pick!

Guest King Jigsaw

You don't think Ellis makes it to the 4th? I'd really try to get a starter with a 3rd pick. Ellis is sitting behind Soliai so using a third on a backup with all our needs kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You don't think Ellis makes it to the 4th? I'd really try to get a starter with a 3rd pick. Ellis is sitting behind Soliai so using a third on a backup with all our needs kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't see him as backup. I see him as bolstering our rotation. Plenty of snaps to go around

Soliai is old man. Ellis would get plenty of reps and why risk losing the opportunity? The safeties in this draft aren't much better than Lowery TBH. Still have a safety coming in this draft and seven more picks. Plus 3rd round we have screwed up enough to where Ellis would likely be the best yet.

3rd Round

Justin Ellis - DT

Get lots of players for the lines- Jerry would be cut about 30 seconds after this pick was made.

Guest facelessman07

Kog must have faith in Lowery or a late round sleeper

KOG knows the front 7 makes the secondary's job easier

Like the mock so far...I just really want Niklas, dude is a beast

4th Round

Charles Sims - RB

West Virginia - 6' 214lbs - 4.48 40yd dash - 37" vertical

http://youtu.be/4Xhlmlhu3TU

I know everyone is looking for that sleek TE who can take it the distance, but Sims is known as the weapon for many reasons. He has few actual scouting weaknesses, is good at blocking, awesome at receiving passes, has the moves, the power, and the vision. This guy would make this board forget all about fast receiving TE's. He would be the weapon we have all been looking for.