Possible Late Round Fs Converts

atlGM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea for a thread I think. Yeah obviously an actual FS would make people more comfortable, but we very well may take a CB/FS guy late even if we take an actual FS early.

I think we take a CB somewhere in this draft. Just to be a CB lol.

In this draft there is still a lot of talent in the 4th is my point. Theres no reason to draft a "converted CB" when there are solid FSs on the board.

Reynolds, Bailey, Ladler, Huff, and Boston could all be there in the 4th. Why pass over these guys for a CB that MIGHT transfer over.

The 5th round is really where you stop getting "close to" sure things at FS and I could see the value in converting a CB.

imo none of those guys are worth any teams selection . Just don't see them making an impact at the next level. And I was using the 5th round on as the benchmark for what I would consider a late round pick.

Antone Exum 4h Comp

I skipped right over this guy for some reason. If he actually has could be had in the 5th-6th round he would be a great option. His injury history does worry me a bit but if he can return to 2012 form he could be a possible solution FS . He isn't the greatest tackler but I love his ball skills. Edited by atlGM

Funny but I think we should consider drafting Watkins at #6 and converting him to FS. Could potentially be the best ballhawking FS in the game. And to boot it would make so many teams furious which would just make me laugh like a troll! We just need to teach him how to tackle.

Hey its a troll move but would blow everyone's minds. Bring him home TD!!

...or could just move JJ to FS and Watkins as our #1! JJ is already proven as a ballhawk on D. Screwed Seattle's failmary :D

Edited by RideOrDieIce