Dezman Southward (Wisconson) 6'0 211 lbs 4.38 40

Edited by atlGM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

I don't even want a late round FS. I especially don't want a late round CB that's being converted. I want someone that can start over Lowery.

I would prefer a guy that has already played FS. I think it has to be taken at the latest by our 4th round pick.

I wouldn't have minded a late round guy if we signed a guy like Ryan Clark. I have a hard time trusting Lowery staying healthy and I dont trust Motta/Ishmael/late round rookie converting to FS

Edited by jwickha2

I don't even want a late round FS. I especially don't want a late round CB that's being converted. I want someone that can start over Lowery.

we need an elite pass rusher ,a starting RT, A versitile TE, a reliable LT, a backup MLB, a FB, a future RB, and a playmaking FS so it would be kinda responsible to entertainment all possible options

Stanley Jean Baptiste - Nebraska could possibly be there top of 4th ....alot of folks think he could easily transition to FS, big physical rangy corner with ball hawk ability.

i like him as well I just didn't consider him a a late round guy. See him going in 3rd.

Anybody think we take that corner in the second. Went blank on his name, but he's a slot corner and in most people's top 5. Then move one of our DBs to FS?

I just think that's kind of dumb. But I kind of think its something TD would do and its crossed my mind as well..it screams "cute".

Move a decent player out of position and use a high pick replacing him.

When you could just use that high pick on a FS and be done with it.

I'd move McLain if you replaced him with something after a 5th.