So This Is How I See It!

hudson

Atl wether you like it or not is In a good position. I look at this first pick as 3 stages.

Clowney/Robinson

Mack/Mathews

Barr/lewan

All 3 pose diff scenarios, trade up,stay put,trade down

Problem with trade up is this team needs to fill 3 to 4 spots.

You trade up and you prob can fill 2 only

Stay put you can prob get 3

Trade down and prob get 4

At this point I'm against trading up, I really want Mack. I think he is the best fit for us. My problem with Mathews is, hey say he's better than his teammate last year, we'll if he was then why wasn't he the LT? I'm not sure if he didn't have that last name would he be ranked this high? Idk but he does have that last name which is hard to argue. I know a lot of people don't like Barr, and I have my concerns too but dude is quick. I really like the idea of trading back and getting him. For this reason, say we trade back and pick up a 2nd. I have always wanted to double dip in this draft. What would you say if we traded back and got something like

1st- Barr

2nd- ford or the guy from gt

2nd- then get the OT like joe bitonio?

The one thing that I really want is a star on defense. We have none and that's why we are who we are. I think Mack could be that guy. But thee are other options. Whatcha guys think?

I figure we NEED 2 immediate impact players and 1 solid starter/highly used rotational player. I wouldn't be opposed to trading down, then trading back into first to get a Barr/Moses type of combination and then one of the better FS guys in the second. Assuming we'll lose our extra second and a third to get back into late first, Go TE in the fourth. ALL other picks could be depth/BPA

I think trading back is a solid option. I see the Cardinals as a team who might be desperate to trade up to get a QB.

If we drop all the way down to #20, I bet that gives us atleast their 2nd round this year and their 1st round next year.

With #20 we can one of those 2 stud safeties - Pryor or Clinton-Dix

2nd round 1st pick - Attachou

2nd round 2nd pick - get an OT or TE or even Tre Mason

Stop acting like trading back is a sure thing. Not only is it unlikely that our FO will want to trade down, but then they'd have to find somebody to trade up with them for it to work. Just stop acting like it's going to happen. If it does happen, that's great, but literally all you're doing is saying "I don't think we can solve all of the current problems we have with only 2 picks in the top 50 so I'm going to do this fake exchange to give us more".

Stop acting like trading back is a sure thing. Not only is it unlikely that our FO will want to trade down, but then they'd have to find somebody to trade up with them for it to work. Just stop acting like it's going to happen. If it does happen, that's great, but literally all you're doing is saying "I don't think we can solve all of the current problems we have with only 2 picks in the top 50 so I'm going to do this fake exchange to give us more".

What the **** are you rambling about? Nothing is a sure thing. Who said anything was going to happen? This was my view on things, not anything I said for sure would happen. Only thing for sure in this post is you can't read. What fake exchange?