New Fan Experience: "be Matt Ryan"

As we sit and mock away, I have a guaranteed money maker for any of you entrepreneurs out there. It is a fan experience outside the GA Dome during pre game called, "Be Matt Ryan".

The game sets you, the fan, up as Matt Ryan with 3 throws into targets set up at 5, 15, and 40 yards down field. The catch is that you have 1.85 seconds to throw the ball before a huge mechanical pad comes either up the middle, from your left, or from your right and knocks you on your ***. (Of course you would have to sign a waiver before playing)

I think it would give fans a true appreciation for what he goes through…every play…so think about that when you are considering who we should take with our picks.

:)

As we sit and mock away, I have a guaranteed money maker for any of you entrepreneurs out there. It is a fan experience outside the GA Dome during pre game called, "Be Matt Ryan".

The game sets you, the fan, up as Matt Ryan with 3 throws into targets set up at 5, 15, and 40 yards down field. The catch is that you have 1.85 seconds to throw the ball before a huge mechanical pad comes either up the middle, from your left, or from your right and knocks you on your ***. (Of course you would have to sign a waiver before playing)

I think it would give fans a true appreciation for what he goes through…every play…so think about that when you are considering who we should take with our picks.

smile.png

Puuuuleeeease! Previous QBs has been under the same pressure if not worse.

:)

Good God.

Somewhere a starving child just gave up all hope.

That commercial was crazy and the one were they CGI'ed him skating hockey, too. Matt has the shaving razor one, though.

Ha ha!

I had forgotten about the hockey one.

Yeah so much hope back then

But thank goodness we got Ryan after that.

If Vick left the confines of a 'clean' pocket Ryan would habitually check down out of a 'clean' pocket. People show way too much bias towards Vick, both ways

The difference is Vick reads one receiver and then runs, if Ryan checks down it's because he's already gone through all his reads and has nowhere to go, either that or the pressure is coming on him hard so he checks down. Either way not the same at all.

The difference is Vick reads one receiver and then runs, if Ryan checks down it's because he's already gone through all his reads and has nowhere to go, either that or the pressure is coming on him hard so he checks down. Either way not the same at all.

Ryan does the same thing...this thought that Vick had plenty of time to sit back and read defenses is comical. He'd get his first read and people would be breathing down his back. People act like Ryan doesn't get in trouble locking on to one receiver in some games...the excuse here is, 'he doesn't have time to go through more than one read' Now Ryan reading the entire field?

Edited by Wjcorner

first Tampa game Tatf members : See Matt Ryan is the man he can get it done without Roddy or Julio . After losing pretty much the rest of the games in the year ' if matt ryan had this" " if matt ryan had that" Dude is trash like the jerry project I can't wait for the ryan era to be over with