Carlos Hyde Worked Out For The Falcons Today

roman42

Per Vaughn McClure twitter report Carlos Hype had a private workout today with our Falcons, being that he'll be the no.1 RB off the board I don't see how we could get him, surely not our no.6 pick, unless we traded back into the first, but we all know we need a pass rusher, safety and linemen, but we'll see May 8th.

Edited by roman42

I'm torn on Hyde. He would be a really good pick but I can't see too many scenarios where he'd be the best pick. If we take him in the second that means we've neglected either OT or Pass rusher. If we take an OT first I can't see us passing on one of Ford, Attouchu, or Lawrence. But if we go Pass rusher first and there is a run on OT I could see picking Hyde over reaching for a OT. I still prefer Seastrunk, Sims, or West in the 4th.

The only way the Falcons should even consider Hyde would be if he fell to #3-068 & Falcons got their passrusher and offensive tacle in the first two rounds AND there are no good safety options on the board.

Then and only then would you take Carlos Hyde.....in the third and no sooner.

The only way the Falcons should even consider Hyde would be if he fell to #3-068 & Falcons got their passrusher and offensive tacle in the first two rounds AND there are no good safety options on the board.

BOZO!! lol

Per Vaughn McClure twitter report Carlos Hype had a private workout today with our Falcons, being that he'll be the no.1 RB off the board I don't see how we could get him, surely not our no.6 pick, unless we traded back into the first, but we all know we need a pass rusher, safety and linemen, but we'll see May 8th.

I like Hyde, but I don't think he is going to be the 1st RB off the board. Yes he is a big and tough inside runner, I just don't know if he is the first off the board. I don't think the Falcons go RB earlier than 3rd round at best, I think there is only a small chance of that happening.

Let's be honest.. sometimes this front office does crazy things during drafts. We may see things completely different than them. I'm all about addressing needs first. They may decide to do bpa. Never know

I.... agree.

I truly do believe in Antone Smith as our speedback (ala CJ)... we have our 3rd down back and we have our goal line back.

If he falls to the 2nd...

The Rams, Jags, and Browns could all consider him.

90% chance we don't get him.

Hyde goes somewhere in the 1st I suspect the Dolphins when 3 to 4 tackles are already off the board and depth in the 2nd is good. after that 4th tackle is off the board it would be a reach to take one till the 26th or 27th pick.

Edited by Sobeit